Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj (373 Views)

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / Teasar Lengoma, Cancer Patient Wants To See Wizkid, D'banj, Davido, Banky W / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj by WAECFlyer: 12:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Minutes after Wizkid lashed them for comparing him to King D'banj, MTVBase does the needful as they cancel the online poll and deleted the tweet.
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/mtvbase-deletes-tweet-cancels-online-poll-of-wizkid-dbanj/

Re: Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj by WAECFlyer: 12:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Dem for leave am naa.
lol
Re: Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj by AntiWailer: 12:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Good boy.

Daddy yooo no enter his head.

Nice one. Wizzzy
Re: Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj by iamVirus(m): 12:45am On Apr 08, 2017
why start the poll seff?
Re: Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj by ZianaJordana(f): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Don't know why they felt the need to chicken out of it. Polls like that are published all the time. Wizkid's going to have to grow some thicker skin.
Let me vote! Okay: D'banj > Wizkid kiss

My testimony:
Well, the reason why I chose D'banj is because...
1) He's hotter
2) He's sooo much hotter
Oh, and 3) 'Oliver Twist' is still my jam, and is better than Wizkid's entire discography.

#Troll
Re: Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj by OfficialAwol(m): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2017
That is called recognizing where you belong.

Good one Wizzy
Re: Mtvbase Deletes Tweet; Cancels The Online Poll Of Wizkid & D'banj by Moving4: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Who send una b4! Oversabi housewives.... Y una nor compare una self with oda stations?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Very Proud Of My Heritage As An African-yemi Alade / What A Look / Chiwetalu Agu, Patience Ozokwor Join Wedding Party 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.