Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There (517 Views)

Idolatry In The Catholic Church Is Gradually Being Destroyed - Photos And Videos / Ten Ways Football Is Gradually Turning Into A Religion. / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There by otemanuduno: 12:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Nature allows philosophy, then science comes next.
It happened to Israel, those days when they have critical arguments: the Pharisees, saducees, Essenes, Atheists and the New age religion of those days aka Christianity.
Those arguments allow for critical use of the brains. And in the process of critical brain usage, there occurs individual bangs in the brains. Impossibilities get lifted and then the individuals can do anything deemed impossible earlier.

Anyone who thinks along the line of making weapons will start receiving ideas to do so. Whoever thinks along the line of making religion would find it very possible. Medical thoughts would materialise and become real. Everything becomes possible after philosophy.

Israel experienced it earlier, in the days of Talmud, Torah and co, but Egypt experienced it even earlier. Greek experienced it too as well as Romans: socrates, Plato and Aristotle; Americans have gone past that time as well as China/Japan(reminds me of Confucious and co.). Now we see what they are achieving technologically.

Now it is happening to Nigerians. We now challenge the gods and ridicule them freely unlike 30 years before. We use our brains better than in the days of our grandparents. We challenge everything before settling to believe something. We don't take sh.its and threats from Mr yahweh and ogagun allah anymore. We dump them in the waste bin where they belong and our brains get rewarded with glints of intelligence. We touch the anointed as we want, to correct them of their uncountable errors. We make every mountain appear little. We display a higher intelligence than all gods of religion combined. We release ourselves from the colonization of the minds and many of us end up worshipping no god anymore, doing more good to humanity and the environment and then using our brains.

Now the good news is that after such occurrences, we can now start real science here and it would definitely work. We can make discoveries here too. All we need to do is pick a line of interest and work towards it. Keep looking at one aspect of nature and you will discover something in the end.

I commend the efforts of both theists, atheists, agnostics, gnostic, deist, unbelievers(myself inclusive), believers (sheep and goats) and the free thinkers. Let's keep making NL RELIGIOUS SECTION SWEET. Let it not also end here on NL. Let's take it to the outside world. Let's challenge those who disturbs our peace in the commercial buses, those who makes noise with their speakers facing our Windows, etc. But let's not do it violently.
Challenging faiths is not bad if such faith is practised against our own conveniences. Fighting physically and violently is what is not good.

It has also been brought to my notice that some people get depressed because they dropped their former belief. I have many on my mail now sharing how they are being depressed for knowing that what they believed on was not true. I told them that it is not compulsory to believe in anything. I implore them to follow science which is known rather than religion which people have to believe in.
YOU'LL BE BETTER OFF AN UNBELIEVER AND NOT CARING ABOUT RELIGION THAN CARING ABOUT IT.
So I say, just live your life following what has been proven scientifically true rather than following multidimensional fallacies. The fallacy of how a god destroyed a place because the people there love drinking and wearing of whatever kind of dress is a multidimensional fallacy, so dump it. The fallacy that a cat turned to human being somewhere where none of us knows about is a multidimensional fallacy. The fallacy that thousands were cured by some gods somewhere here in Nigeria where none of us here in Nigeria know about is a multidimensional fallacy. Drop that crop and keep moving.

Witches and wizards and demons are oppressing them, not us, because we know that sleep paralysis isn't a demon and bad coincidences are not Witches and wizards. They will know sooner or later too as we continue to remain alive and healthy to teach them without spreading any message of fear. They will wonder why it is only THEY who believe in Witches and wizards they are attacking and not US who don't believe in them.

WE ARE GETTING THERE. MAY NATURE QUICKLY TAKE OUR NATION AND AFRICA TO THE HEIGHT WHERE ITS MATES HAVE REACHED. THIS IS OUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE OUR CHILDREN NOT TO PASS THROUGH WHAT WE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THE LIES AND DOGMAS PASSED DOWN TO US.

cc: hahn, Seun, gboyee4fun, realmindz, hardmirror, Lordcenturion, jeankrab, kingjahzmineking, ranchoddas, albhagdad, jacksonville, geoworldedu, Analice107, lepasharon, plaetton, dalaman, akintom, Wilgrea7, joseff14, orunto27, Junia, lordniklaus, annunaki, hopefulLandlord, 4kings, felixmor

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There by Godemcee(m): 1:30am On Apr 08, 2017
nairaland really changed my idea on religion,though I have always been full of doubt even before the age of 10,I av always been curious nd every time I try to ask question about the existence of god,they always tell me asking about god existence will lead u to hell.I had no choice had to play along cause my momma is very religious but when I went to boarding aux I don't even pray or give a damn bout assembly(my biology once ask if I was an atheist,d punk is always monitoring on assembly ground nd he try beat me before which didn't end well.I.went to a deeper life school),since I got to university I can say I went to church once nd it's cause my friends force me).religion only thrive in d midst of the gullible like one of my friends here who believe a C nd S seer. fast for 40days nd 40night while possessed by spirit.the dude is always talking about ogun idile(family war) nd his life sucks die.

thank God for my free thinker or should I say deist dad,he stop going to church years ago.

Nigerians are really putting religion behind nd we now ask questions

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There by excadz(m): 2:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Much respect to you for a very thoughtful and truthful post. I try to tell people these same things all the time, especially how hebrew philosophers created the most powerful god. A Mystery God that you cannot see or hear and all you have to do is Believe and have Faith. Today a thinking person will ask "so why and how is god so powerful if he/she is not real" and I say, it shows the power of the human Mind. Africans can think and create as is evident in the schools and universities. All we have to do is challenge our Fears, chalenge Superstitions, and challenge religious beliefs that produce Wishful Thinking. We can change the world, we just have do more critical thinking. Nairaland is a great place to start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There by Sheenor: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2017
Following....
Re: Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There by otemanuduno: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
excadz:
Much respect to you for a very thoughtful and truthful post. I try to tell people these same things all the time, especially how hebrew philosophers created the most powerful god. A Mystery God that you cannot see or hear and all you have to do is Believe and have Faith. Today a thinking person will ask "so why and how is god so powerful if he/she is not real" and I say, it shows the power of the human Mind. Africans can think and create as is evident in the schools and universities. All we have to do is challenge our Fears, chalenge Superstitions, and challenge religious beliefs that produce Wishful Thinking. We can change the world, we just have do more critical thinking. Nairaland is a great place to start
Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There by Niflheim(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
@High Priest Otem,

Your knowledge of history is exceptional!!! The Greek philosopher Socrates(illuminated), always knew that the sun was a ball of fire, but when he told the "mountain of fire Greeks"(sun worshippers), they wanted to attack him!!! Ignorant religious goats!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Gradually Getting There by otemanuduno: 8:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Niflheim:
@High Priest Otem,

Your knowledge of history is exceptional!!! The Greek philosopher Socrates(illuminated), always knew that the sun was a ball of fire, but when he told the "mountain of fire Greeks"(sun worshippers), they wanted to attack him!!! Ignorant religious goats!!!
The world is quick to accept liars who will deceive them and dupe them of their money, but they hate the truth. Their eyes will open after series of scenarios of them being victimised by those they worship. When their god(priests) have had se*x with them. When they have ended up turning them to some who is afraid of domestic animals, birds, tortoise etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Devils Control Of So Called Churches! / My Over The Counter Experience Acting As A"prophetess And Seer", Aderonke Bello / Look What I Spotted Somewhere In Iworoko Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.