Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Reasons Why You Must Not Commit The Suicide - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reasons Why You Must Not Commit The Suicide (317 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom / My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Must Not Commit The Suicide by Fatherherokay(m): 1:35am On Apr 08, 2017
I define “Suicide” simply as succumbing to death as the last resort or resolution for life’s tricky challenges, problems or failures.
Research told us that most people that do overcome a long period of suicidal thought go on to achieve greater things in life. If they could be strong enough to overcome a suicidal thought, they would always be stronger to overcome any other challenges of life that come their way.

Troubles and challenges of life becloud our sight from seeing a better tomorrow, and we only think of the unfortunate and tough moment of today; forgetting the hope for tomorrow. Yes, you may be thinking the debt is too much for you to settle; yours may be due to the repercussion and the shame of the atrocities you committed; yours maybe because you lose all the things you have worked for all your life in a short period; yours maybe due to depression resulting from the high uncertainty about tomorrow; yours maybe any unimaginable cases only you can understand. Regardless of what your case maybe, it would never be the worst that has ever happened to a man.

I know you have immensely been broken down in spirit to the extent that you are no more ready to stand up and fight the predicament, but do you think a second is too much for God to change your story?

As some people would think that suicide is always for the coward, for the weak and the feeble minded, I think this is a wrong mentality. If you have not been through it, you wouldn’t know what it is. The fact that you are giving up now doesn’t mean you are a coward, it is just that you have actually failed to understand the true meaning and purpose for your life. If you do, then you would appreciate and know why you need to guard your life more jealously.
READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/04/topic-130-before-you-commit-suicide.html

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Home & Office Cleaning / How Back Pain Starts / What Is The Best Attire For Beautiful Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.