Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Fascinating Features About The Launched PhonePad 3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fascinating Features About The Launched PhonePad 3 (406 Views)

Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fascinating Features About The Launched PhonePad 3 by kogbaski99: 2:37am On Apr 08, 2017
Yesterday i was asked by a friend Wat feature I would prefer in a smartphone, and I quickly replied a lasting battery, light weight and high efficiency. I saw the disappointment my answer brought on his face so It got me thinking. Of course we're all gonna have preferences, but what really is the most important spec in a smartphone?

Whenever a discussion about smartphones come up, battery life is most likely the fourth or fifth thing that is talked about. It shouldn't be. It should be the first.
Battery life isn't some ordinary feature. You don't leave your house worried that your smartphone doesn't have the best camera.
But ur day can be ruined because your smartphone doesn't have a good battery and dies half way into the day or is a very heavy device and always adds weight in ur pocket.

I'd give all I have to behold a smartphone that can last me 3days without charge over one that warns you of low battery every couple hours just when you need it most.
For me, a smartphone like the PhonePad 3 with a battery life of 4100mAh, a very light weight and high efficiency is the ideal smartphone to buy. It is also equipped with a 5MP front camera with flash and a 13MP back camera with dual flash.

Re: Fascinating Features About The Launched PhonePad 3 by Kaykerry(m): 10:22am On Apr 08, 2017
The phonepad 3 is trailblazer
Re: Fascinating Features About The Launched PhonePad 3 by henryobinna(m): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2017
is it a tablet or phablet

zte nbia m2 specs

(1) (Reply)

Learn Easy Ways To Change And Optimize Your Image Background / I Need Techno L8 Plus,or any other phone that has strong battery. / Innjoo Max 2 Marshmallow Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.