Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid (709 Views)

MTV Base Top 20 Nigerian Artistes Of 2019 / I Want To F*ck You - South African Lady Tells Wizkid Has She Posts Her Nudes / D'banj Replies Wizkid After MTV Base Compared Them Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by TheGlory: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Earlier today, Wizkid released the highly anticipated video for his international collaboration with Drake titled “Come Closer“, a lot of people, especially Nigerians were disappointed when Drake failed to appear in the video.

This gave room to some online comparisons between Wizkid and D’banj as the Kokomaster was one of the first Nigerian artistes to work with international acts by featuring Snoop Dogg in the remix for “Mr. Endowed” as well as the video. However D’banj has moved to quell such comparisons, expressing his utmost support and that he is proud of Wizkid’s accomplishment.

He said:

I’m so proud of you @wizkidayo ! Africa to the World!!! This is why we took the Leap ♨♨✊

http://www.bubbles247.com/2017/04/07/on-mtv-base-comparism-i-am-so-proud-of-you-dbanj-tells-wizkid/

See their tweets below:

Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by HungerBAD: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2017
Na so.

2 Likes

Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by rowanMama(f): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2017
aww

wizkid finally wizman
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by 48noble(m): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2017
respect...
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by Smellymouth: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2017
Maximum respekt to Dbanj!! MTVBase una fada..

Una fit try this nonsense with american superstars? Music Tv station when nor respect Dbanj that na music station? undecided

Mo gbono Feli Feli.
Igwe.
Suddenly.
Fall in love.
Oliver twist
Emergency.
Why me.
Tongolo.
Feeling the niggah.
Top of the world.
Mr Endowed.
Booty call.
Celebrate.
Olorun maje.
Bother you.
Scapegoat, kimon.
Don't tel me nonsense.
Bachelor.
Mobolowon.
Be close to you. Etc..

MtvBase, una fada again.. I blame all these naija artistes when dey make foreign artiste be like god. Olamide nor even send them..

Much respekt EjaNla..

3 Likes

Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by Remyboyhefty(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2017
Respect
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by youngexzy: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Nice ecouragement...thumbs up KOKO MASTER
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by LAFO: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2017
Ejanla?
Big Fish?
Wow!

1 Like

Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by Moving4: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Confam! Africa to d World!
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by Young03(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Yes maybe its time for him to change his name to wizman
no more wizkid
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by decatalyst(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2017
He may not be making hit songs anymore but the ones these bangalee has made is amazing enough.

I guess MTV just wanted to create an imaginary fight/beef BTW the two, to get more traffic.

Thumbs up for wizkid n bangalee for show maturity.
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Maximum respekt to Dbanj!! MTVBase una fada..

Una fit try this nonsense with american superstars? Music Tv station when nor respect Dbanj that na music station? undecided

Mo gbono Feli Feli.
Igwe.
Suddenly.
Fall in love.
Oliver twist
Emergency.
Why me.
Tongolo.
Feeling the niggah.
Top of the world.
Mr Endowed.
Booty call.
Celebrate.
Olorun maje.
Bother you.
Scapegoat, kimon.
Don't tel me nonsense.
Bachelor.
Mobolowon.
Be close to you. Etc..

MtvBase, una fada again.. I blame all these naija artistes when dey make foreign artiste be like god. Olamide nor even send them..

Much respekt EjaNla..
Did anyone tell you details don't know D'bang Songs. why waste space like this
Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by Smellymouth: 8:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Ighoga898:

Did anyone tell you details don't know D'bang Songs. why waste space like this

Izzit your space?

1 Like

Re: On MTV Base Comparism, ‘I Am So Proud Of You’- D’banj Tells Wizkid by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
It's embarrassing when a featured artist refuses to appear in your video.....still a nice jam that I bump at least once a day in my ride though!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Exudes Hotness, As She Shows Off Thighs In New Photos / Nigeria Is The Worst African Country - Fela / PHOTOS: Marcy Dolapo-oni Rocks Baby Bump At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.