Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? (1072 Views)

Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Crush, Jidenna & Banky W Photo / Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by LOGDAN(m): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Guys, if I will recommend any song for you, I rather tell you to download BAMBI by Jidenna, the song is dupe, I was unable to upload the link, if you have it just put the link here so that anybody that want it can download,

Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by OKorowanta: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2017
If na u be him PRO,then settle boys bicos na we make kidnappers dey fear di bobo.
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by chibuking1(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2017
That wats called music...I was impressed .....lyrics and beats on point.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by adroitvezy(m): 8:17am On Apr 08, 2017
I pray its worth the hype

https://www.naijavibes.com/2017/02/download-jidenna-bambi/

downloading...
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2017
I loooooooooovvvvvvvveeeee that song
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by Samuel60: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2017
Mad jam...
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by davidmoyes(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Lit album. Long live the chief

Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
I feel sad/depressed and ecstatic all at the same time
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by LOGDAN(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
chibuking1:
That wats called music...I was impressed .....lyrics and beats on point.....

Bro I day tell you, no be all this IF by davido
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by LOGDAN(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
I feel sad/depressed and ecstatic all at the same time

Same here Bro, just feel like crying

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by LOGDAN(m): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
davidmoyes:
Lit album. Long live the chief

Thanks boss
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by LOGDAN(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
OKorowanta:
If na u be him PRO,then settle boys bicos na we make kidnappers dey fear di bobo.

Bro, I'm not his promoter, I just love the song and want to share with others undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by davidmoyes(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
LOGDAN:

Got his album here

Thanks boss

Re: How Do You Feel When Playing BAMBI By Jidenna? by adroitvezy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
share link to download the guys album, I love that bambi.

(1) (Reply)

American Actress, Keke Palmer Rocks Ghana Must Go Bag as her handbag / 2face Idibia VS Banky W: Who Rocked The Afro-haircut Better / Adorable Photos Of Singer Dr Sid And His Daughter Sydney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.