Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

#BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) (35558 Views)

Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) / Full Profile Of The 2019 BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bally and Yemi blaq nko

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Donchizzy20(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jcob:
We are looking for lookalike when dollar is heading back to N500
Lol, Wetin Mehnnn go do nah
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by 3283Abokination(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
My Observation Efe Look Like 2pac
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
ThinTallTony and Diego Costa
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Who said Davido was better than Wizkid? I won't take it!!! what is the meaning of chukuchuku that davido wants to do the innocent girl in "IF"?
#TEAMEGUSISOUP
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Debbie and Stephanie look alike wella
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by joe4real12: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jcob:
Sai baba is back! grin grin
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
i jes love Bbisola....even if Efe fan base is huge,i still think if she wins,we wud be seeing her on our screen for a long long time
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Everblazinggg(f): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by saccie1162: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Stephennie and d oda person dat is lying down in my room
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by XtraSmooth404: 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
How about I.K and Jon? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Irrelevant thread.
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by jamalchance(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Okereke Stephanie and Debbie Rise? shocked

me sef no understand dis one, debie rise of all

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Teespice(f): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
balogundayo:
Based On Logistics.... wink
I'm amazed at the level of resemblance as They all look so much alike.. shocked especially the debie and steph duo... they could pass for twins...

i'd like to see Kemen's look alike tho... with his lips looking like a glory-hole grin grin grin

#efenation
#efeforthemulla kiss kiss
#less than 28 hours for THE GLORY to shine!

Kenneth okonkwo and kemen resemble. LIPton things.
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
nazablossom:
Uriel and Jackie Apiah
Knowledge is in your blood
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by luswitz(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Marvis is a pretty girl naw! Which kind like alike be dis one?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by atilla(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lols. This Marvis and Dj is too funny. They don't look alike oo
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
They really look like them o.
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tboss no resemble Tinashe at all. She actually looks like Moran Atlas (Sidra; Tony Almeida's henchwoman in 24: Legacy)

©YBR

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jcob:

go n stop it from heading back now...
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by mercy232(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Haaaaa, dis Debie and okereke's pics is 95percent o... same cheek bone, smile, teeth, hair, eye brow... nice match
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Jamean(f): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Okereke Stephanie and Debbie Rise? shocked

I tire o, Genevieve is a better look alike for Debie-Rise not Stephanie.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin thanks
eni4real:
Knowledge is in your blood
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Mohdeevah(f): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Debbie and stephanie bisola and funkie

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
The only look alike I see is btw funke Andy bisola
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Phi001(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
balogundayo:
I'm amazed at the level of resemblance as they all look so much alike.. shocked especially the Debbie and Steph duo... they could pass for twins...

I'd like to see Kemen's look alike tho... with his lips looking like a glory-hole grin grin grin

#efenation
choi...

guy you mean ooo...glory hole kwa?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jamean:

I tire o, Genevieve is a better look alike for Debie-Rise not Stephanie.
u just spoke my mind....she no resemble stephanie at all. Na Genevive she resemble.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by joxxy01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bisola and Funke are non-biological twin.
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
U nor get eye cool how this people take resemble each other undecidedjust imagine"bisola and funke angry
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Misslynx(f): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
balogundayo:
I'm amazed at the level of resemblance as They all look so much alike.. shocked especially the debie and steph duo... they could pass for twins...

i'd like to see Kemen's look alike tho... with his lips looking like a glory-hole grin grin grin

#efenation
Kemen and Falz
Re: #BBNaija: The Celebrity Lookalikes Of The Housemates (Photos) by Redman36(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
sleepyeyez:
They should lòok for a better lookalike for Tboss

Whc one hv u look...dullard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Kisses Ike / Nollywood's 6 Highest-Grossing Movies Of 2023 / BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Tolanibaj, Frodd And Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.