Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

BBN: Hilary Clinton VS Donald Trump - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN: Hilary Clinton VS Donald Trump (405 Views)

#BBN : See What Ninja And Housemate Caught Doing To A Female Housemate. / Demi Lovato Hilary Duff And More Stars Who Have Used Dating Apps / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Hilary Clinton VS Donald Trump by NLEFCC(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2017
CLOSED
Re: BBN: Hilary Clinton VS Donald Trump by MJBOLT: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2017
grin Tboss certified winner
#TeamTboss
Re: BBN: Hilary Clinton VS Donald Trump by bestspoke: 10:39am On Apr 08, 2017
NLEFCC:
Dont ask me how i know but i know this is going to be just like the Hilary Clinton Vs Donald Trump case.

Like Hilary, Efe has the majority support.

Like Donald Trump, Tboss has the support of the people that matters.

Just like Americans woke up in shock to see Donald Trump President, many Nigerians will be shocked to see Tboss eventual winner.

The status level card "who really needs the money?" recently played by Efe supporters will not work because at the end of the day people dont really care if you are rich or poor, infact most times they like giving to the rich who already have.

Call me the man who saw tomorrow based on logistics.

But Hillary is the woman here just as Tboss is...This your analogy get comma grin grin

(1) (Reply)

TRICK'D With Soma (ex Bbnaija 2017 Housemate): You Harassed Her. Episode 2 / Music Video In Late 80s / Slimbone Comedy: When You Don't Know You Are Dating Two Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.