Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,584 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

I Have Heaps Of Pure Water Nylon To Sell And Lots Of Plastic Bottles. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Heaps Of Pure Water Nylon To Sell And Lots Of Plastic Bottles. (1229 Views)

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) / Anyone Know Where I Can Get Pet Bottles. Plastic Bottles For Water N Juice? / Satchet (Pure Water) Nylon Recycling Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Heaps Of Pure Water Nylon To Sell And Lots Of Plastic Bottles. by kanmy14: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2009
Can anybody help me to contact any nylon recircling company, cos I have heaps of pure water nylon to sell and quite a number of plastic bottles to dispose to any interested company or individual. any interested person should contact me on my personal number 07033311952 or mail me on kanmyconcept@yahoo.com
I will be waiting for your response.
Re: I Have Heaps Of Pure Water Nylon To Sell And Lots Of Plastic Bottles. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2009
Ondo state has a pure water nylon recycling plant in Akure. Try to get in contact with them. As for the plastic bottles, I will be interested in the answer too.

Ciao.

Kunlef
Re: I Have Heaps Of Pure Water Nylon To Sell And Lots Of Plastic Bottles. by kanmy14: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2009
thanx, Kunlef I will try and contact them for it and as for the plastics bottles, what area or aspect of it you are interested in? do you want to buy or sell? let me know. thank you for your concern. am also doing a research work on waste management. I will come out to this forum with my outcome.
Re: I Have Heaps Of Pure Water Nylon To Sell And Lots Of Plastic Bottles. by kanmy14: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2009
Nigeria is a land full of opportunities if you can open your eyes wide open you will see lots of them. I want pple in this forum to look at the issue of waste management critically. it is an area where much attention has not been diverted to. We can make more exploit in this field of waste management. As the year is rolling out , let us look at how we can be part of wealth in the waste to wealth project in 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Money Vs Religion Which Is More Important? / Ismail Abdulazeez Agricultural Development Foundation / For Your Architectural Design,construction And Furnishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.