Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) (2935 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by hilariousdammie(m): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2017
Barrister’ Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Man Plans To Grant Son Unconditional Bail

The ring-leader in the murder of a delivery agent » for online e-commerce store Jumia will be dead now if Nigerians have their way as they have been raining curses on him on social media.

The young man who has been identified as Sodienye Mbatumukeke is a 26-year-old while the victim was identified as Chukwuma Eleje, an indigene of from Ozizza, Afikpo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State and a father of four.

Mbatumukeke had allegedly ordered for two iPhone 7 from the online store and Eleje went to make the delivery at his house only for him and two other accomplices including his girlfriend, to
kill the victim and dump his corpse » in a septic tank in his compound.

A Facebook user who knows Mbatumuke whose father is a prominent barrister in Rivers State, took to his page to blast him with other users adding their voices to pour invectives on him.

Another person who knows the suspect who goes by the name Afikpo Chic , went further to reveal other details about him including his victim and his family.

Read what Afikpo Chic wrote here:
'Things to know about Sodienye Mbatumukeke, the murderer of Mr. Chukwuma Eleje
Here are a few details about Sodienye Mbatumukeke, the person who ordered for iPhones from Jumia and later brutally murdered the Jumia delivery man, Mr. Chukwuma Eleje.
This has to be one of the most unthinkable murders in recent memory. After brutally snuffing the life of Mr. Eleje, they tied him up and stuffed him
into a septic tank.

Here are things to know about him;

1. His Name is Sodienye Mbatumukeke but his Facebook username is Brain Jelly
2. He Is a Member of Deeper Life Bible Church
3. He is a Video Director/Editor
4. He lives in Lagos, but he is from Port Harcourt
5. He was born on 12 July 1991
6. His girlfriend's name is Joy Eluwa
7. His father is a barrister
8. His FB intro states: "I am Jelly. D most amazing guy I have ever met... DECIPHER IS A devil..\"

His victim, Chukwuma Eleje, is married with four kids. He hails from Ozizza, Afikpo, Ebonyi State. I spoke with his wife two days ago and she lamented that the family of the killer has yet to reach out to them and that from the way things are looking, his barrister father might just get the murderer released.

Mr. Eleje's family are basically stranded in all ramifications due to this callous and thoughtlessly wicked act.

1 Share

Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by hilariousdammie(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2017
lalasticlala see his corps

1 Share

Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2017
Failed parenting

1 Like

Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2017
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagining of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2017
HEARTLESS BASTARDS.
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2017
hmmm
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by Onwardvic(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
Does the man own nigeria's judiciary?
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
No need of keeping this people, kill 3 of them. They commit the crime.
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by Artistree: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
ufuosman:
No need of keeping this people, kill 3 of them. They commit the crime.
They all didn't commit the crime, one of them did ad the onus is on the court to fish out the culprit.
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by Nickizoe(f): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
He shall never succeed... His Son must face his crime ...... or I will personally report his case to Law and order... and IDX will investigate it well... that boy should Decompose in Prison Alive....He must face his crime.....
A life for a life.
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by hedonistic: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2017
May God never give us children that will bring us shame and infamy. Amen.
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by EppPliss: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Inasmuch as I sympathise with the deceased family, the family of the accused as a right to seek bail sentiment aside. It's now left for the judge to decide the accused faith
My prayer that this case isn't swept under the carpet. The family of the deceased should get a good lawyer that can convince the judge of not we will not hear this matter again
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by carnal: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
guys are we looking at these topic?the lady has been released and the family of sodienye are trying so hard to also release him, let us cry these cry for the soul of the dead, justice must be served.
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerians ad jumia should follow dis case to the end..That his father can commit a crime dat will make hiz sons murder case a child's play,how can a human beign support dis beast.
Me wey beat person enter hospital when I be teenage.My papa abandon me to carry my cross still punish me well after de matter die down..This murderer papa wan protect am.RUBBISH
Re: Father Of Suspect Who Murdered Jumia Delivery Plans To Grant Son Bail(photos) by Jabioro: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
His case is not bailable, no judge would dare grant him bail, except the judge is ready to lose his job to replaced him.. unconditionally bail to a murdered ?

(1) (Reply)

Young Girl Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Generator In Warri (photos) / #justiceforavalynn- Toddler Comes Home With Bruises And Black Eye - Pls Judge / Boko Haram- Dead Nigerian Soldiers’ Surfaces On Social Media [GRAPHIC PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.