Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Concept Pictures Of The Iphone 8. Which Design Do You Like The Most? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Concept Pictures Of The Iphone 8. Which Design Do You Like The Most? (451 Views)

SAMSUNG A10s Or Infinix Hot 8 Which One Should I Buy / Reasons Why I Think The Iphone X Is An Overrated Piece Of Metal - Naijatechguy / Apple Iphone 8 Or Galaxy 8: Which One You Choose In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concept Pictures Of The Iphone 8. Which Design Do You Like The Most? by benniearinze: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
It’s believed that Apple will announce the iPhone 8 in September, but that because of the advanced production technology the device will require, it won’t actually hit store shelves until a couple of months after that. According to reports, the 3D sensing technology and OLED display are what’s causing Apple to push the release back.

The iPhone 8 is expected to be the most expensive iPhone to date, according to a Fast Company report. The device could come in at above $1000, that's pretty bulky for the average Nigerian but of course, those who can afford it can always buy it.

Remember, it's the almighty iphone that we're talking about here.

Tell us which one you would like the iphone 8 to come with.

More pictures here => http://myphones.com.ng/iphone-8-everything-know-apples-next-device/

(1) (Reply)

My RCA Tablet Needs A Previous Google Account To Synchronize With, After A Reset / I Need An Android Phone / How To Expand The Lifetime Of Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.