Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu (1059 Views)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Concerns, Fears Over Buhari’s Health Condition In Katsina / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by JackieChan01: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
I learnt that Buhari loves kunu soo much in his youthful age and fast forward now he still drinks kunu and the worst part is that he mixes it with chilled burukutu.

no doubt kunu is a very nutritious drink enriched with protein and calcium but it has its own side effects especially on old people like Buhari.

such drinks are made for children who's experiencing growth to eneble them grow stronger but Buhari drinks it like his life depends on it. No doubt his life depends on it because kunu also helps to boost the reproductive organs to help in strafing and Buhari being a weak president always sip kunu and burukutu every morning afternoon and night to eneble him match the sexual strength of aisha cool

Another side effect of kunu is that it blocks the brain little wonder our president behaves like a mad man without brain.
apart from kunu and Burukutu Buhari also like sipping fura d'nunu which makes him more stupid, dumber and hopeless President.

my advice to Buhari

1. stop sipping kunu and burukutu because it damages your little brain the more however find something stronger like agbo, alomo, etc.

2. sip fura but don't over sip it

3. loan aisha out to Saudi Prince she'll make a good milf and in the process you earn the country some foreign exchange and save your health from constant demand of sex from her.

from

Jackie Chan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by naijafella(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dropouts and broke azz Nigaz are easy to spot. I just spotted one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by Afriifa(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lol, I can't believe I read all of it.
Nice one Op. But please respect our president.
Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by JackieChan01: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
I dey my house
coman bit me tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by JackieChan01: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
naijafella:
Dropouts and broke azz Nigaz are easy to spot. I just spotted one.
ok

A. am a mechanical engineering graduate

B. am not broke

C. shatap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by Afriifa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
JackieChan01:
I dey my house
coman bit me tongue
no mind that guy we no sabi laugh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by naijafella(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
JackieChan01:

ok

A. am a mechanical engineering graduate

B. am not broke

C. shatap

Waoh.. With such sophistication you sounding so primitive and childish?... Grow up, Mr Mechanical Engineer!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by JackieChan01: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
[s]
naijafella:

Waoh.. With such sophistication you sounding so primitive and childish?... Grow up, Mr Mechanical Engineer!
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by JackieChan01: 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

where's progressive01 sef

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by JackieChan01: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by ajepako(f): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
I swear this OP is high on Daura burukutu and otueke weed...

Laugh wan choke me abeg..

And l know it's omenkata, bloodygenkiller ,Nebuchadnezzar..

This is his style...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by Nobody: 1:26am On Apr 10, 2017
I know say you really use style like Buhari but your head dey shake well well. grin grin grin
LOL@ high on Daura burukutu and Otueke weed? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by hmuhammad(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2017
JackieChan01:
I learnt that Buhari loves kunu soo much in his youthful age and fast forward now he still drinks kunu and the worst part is that he mixes it with chilled burukutu.

no doubt kunu is a very nutritious drink enriched with protein and calcium but it has its own side effects especially on old people like Buhari.

such drinks are made for children who's experiencing growth to eneble them grow stronger but Buhari drinks it like his life depends on it. No doubt his life depends on it because kunu also helps to boost the reproductive organs to help in strafing and Buhari being a weak president always sip kunu and burukutu every morning afternoon and night to eneble him match the sexual strength of aisha cool

Another side effect of kunu is that it blocks the brain little wonder our president behaves like a mad man without brain.
apart from kunu and Burukutu Buhari also like sipping fura d'nunu which makes him more stupid, dumber and hopeless President.

my advice to Buhari

1. stop sipping kunu and burukutu because it damages your little brain the more however find something stronger like agbo, alomo, etc.

2. sip fura but don't over sip it

3. loan aisha out to Saudi Prince she'll make a good milf and in the process you earn the country some foreign exchange and save your health from constant demand of sex from her.

from

Jackie Chan
childish, please grow up
Re: Buhari's Health: Why Mr President Should Stop Drinking Kunu And Burukutu by JackieChan01: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2017
hmuhammad:
childish, please grow up
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of Nigeria By Emir Sanusi .... A Must Read / PHOTOS: Soldiers Patrolling Sambisa Forest / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Took Part In Iftar Yesterday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.