Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

#bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss (2527 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Photo Of Kemen Doing The "Shoki" Dance At A Wedding / BBNaija: Trending Throwback Photo Of Kemen (Before The Muscles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by Notjustng: 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2017

Big Brother Naija Housemate TBoss has not forgotten all that happened between her and Kemen, who was sent home for sexually assaulting her.
TBoss who talked what she would have done then while discussing with her Debie-Rise, said she would have slapped sh*t out of Kemen, but she thought about it and had to let it go.
She made known this statement before biggie switched cameras

READ MORE + WATH VIDEO:- http://www.notjustng.com/bbnaija-will-slap-sht-kemen-see-tboss-watch-video/
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by naijafella(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jobless adults
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by Jodha(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
She's a fowl.. A cow... A cheap opportunist... A witch in her pure and undiluted form... She knows Kemen didn't do anything yet she's still playing the victim card..
A disgrace of a woman...
If tboss wins.. I'll wail unclad to S.A with ashes on my head..

BTW Vote Efe.. Based on. Logistics.. The blessed one.. Mo Street ghaan.. Eazit my fault.. Efe carry go..
Efever dey catch me..

Tboss makes me sick.. She no dey ever close mouth yawn.. After big heads go say Efe dey pick nose.. Don't give me that bull crap biko..

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by BreezyCB(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Drama after Bbn
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by kestolove95(m): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fake old woman

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by MayhorE(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
a new story after the show ends tomorrow
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by MayhorE(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
a new show when the show ends tomorrow
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jodha:
She's a fowl.. A cow... A cheap opportunist... A witch in her pure and undiluted form... She knows Kemen didn't do anything yet she's still playing the victim card..
A disgrace of a woman...
If tboss wins.. I'll wail unclad to S.A with ashes on my head..

BTW Vote Efe.. Based on. Logistics.. The blessed one.. Mo Street ghaan.. Eazit my fault.. Efe carry go..
Efever dey catch me..

Tboss makes me sick.. She no dey ever close mouth yawn.. After big heads go say Efe dey pick nose.. Don't give me that bull crap biko..
See as u carry their case 4 head lik govt file.Calm down abeg no go kill yasef efe no go giv u sishi
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by JhimmySpark(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Oreoo:
See as u carry their case 4 head lik govt file.Calm down abeg no go kill yasef efe no go giv u sishi
.. Naso her mouth go dey run like say na der her period dey happen. mtcheww #teamEFE4dMONEY
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by Kjking(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
them no born her well
Re: #bbnaija: “I Will Slap The Sh*t Out Of Kemen When I See Him” – Tboss by Jaideyone(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2017
mumu girl slap him now. I hope you have the stamina to handle the return leg of the slap from kemen's thick hand.

wetin consign me sef

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ruth Kadiri Flaunts Bikini Body At Beach / Wiz Khalifa’s New Girlfriend Is The Video Vixen In Davido’s “Pere" / Warning :guys Be Careful, See What A Girl Was Caught Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.