Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks (753 Views)

Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Hotel In Kenya Bombed By Al Shabaab, 12 People Killed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks by salford: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Syrian warplanes took off from the air base hit by US cruise missiles yesterday to carry out bombing raids on rebel-held areas, in a defiant show of strength.

Just hours after the al-Shayrat airfield was bombed with 59 US Tomahawk cruise missiles fired from warships in the Mediterranean, aircraft struck targets in the eastern Homs countryside, according to a monitoring group.

The airstrikes were carried out on Khan Sheikhoun - the same town Bashar al-Assad’s regime is accused of attacking with chemicals - and seven other towns around eastern Homs, some of which controlled by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/08/syrian-warplanes-take-air-base-bombed-us-tomahawks/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg

Does that mean the US just wasted american tax payers money on a failed mission

It is also believed that Assad and Putin were notified of the strikes hours before the bombing.
Re: Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
salford:

It is also believed that Assad and Putin were notified of the strikes hours before the bombing.

If Putin had not been notified, trust me - by now, atleast 12 states in Amerika including the Whitehouse would still be burning from the impact of thousands of Bulavas - Submarine Launch Ballistic Missiles grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks by Cyberrex(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

If Putin had not been notified, trust me - by now, atleast 12 states in Amerika including the Whitehouse would still be burning from the impact of thousands of Bulavas - Submarine Launch Ballistic Missiles grin cheesy grin
u people sha want to see WWIII

@post I still don't think that chemical attack is from assad, even though all evidence points at him, I think the world government is hiding things from us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

i just hate it wen i see people talk out of ignorance. U think america is nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
Cyberrex:

u people sha want to see WWIII

@post I still don't think that chemical attack is from assad, even though all evidence points at him, I think the world government is hiding things from us
the chemical attack can only be from assad or putin, those are the two people controlling syria airspace. And they are witness that claim it was assad.
Re: Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks by Defaramade(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
Zoharariel:

Na so e easy reach na

1 Like

Re: Syrian Warplanes Take Off Once Again From Air Base Bombed By US Tomahawks by Cyberrex(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
charliboy654:

the chemical attack can only be from assad or putin, those are the two people controlling syria airspace. And they are witness that claim it was assad.
I read about his wins recorded on ISIS, gassing his people when he is on top of his game doesn't sound well.

Well like I will always say "we'll never know the truth"

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know Abraham Lincoln Was Black? Obama Was 4th American Black President / Australian Senate Passes Same-sex Marriage Bill In Historic Vote / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.