Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara (725 Views)

Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / Leader Of Zamfara Armed Bandits Says They Are Ready To Ceasefire / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by exellent91(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
Gov. Yari of Zamfara State, who suffered a backlash after he alleged that Meningitis which has hit most Nigerian States, is a punishment from God as a result of fornication, is not letting go of that claim.

Governor Abdulaziz Yari has responded to the comments made by Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, insisting that the comments were half-truth. He also maintained that the outbreak of the disease indeed has a spiritual undertone.

“I stand by my words that if people do not change, God will not change for them. Therefore, I will answer the Emir perfectly and give him the Quran content of the Hadith where I belong to and where I have my fact.

For instance, I made mention that in the past we have Type A, which vaccines have been brought and they have vaccinated over 4 million doses in 2011. “We are now having Type B and Type C which they don’t even know. At the Centre for Disease Control in Chicago where we get our vaccines from, they only have 5 million,” he said. .

Recall that the Emir of Kano had on Wednesday, at the opening of the Kaduna State Economic and Investment Summit, criticised the statement credited to the Zamfara State Governor on meningitis, saying they were horrendous and “Islamically incorrect."

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-stand-by-my-words-meningitis-is.html

Lalasticlala

Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by sapientia(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
shameeeeeeeeee... you are worse than boko haram.

Seun... cant you implement what will make only Nigerians read this?

International disgrace.

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by NCANChairman(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
So the children killed by this disease are fornicators?

Oga well done, I have checked your name.

NCANChairman
Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by GloriaNinja(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
The so-called current president is also a punishment from God, walahi!
Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by Nwodosis(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
That's how they brainwash their people with religion!
Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by Nwodosis(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
NCANChairman:
So the children killed by this disease are fornicators?

Oga well done, I have checked your name.

NCANChairman
In the Governor's voice "They are the products of the fornication!"

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by NCANChairman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nwodosis:

They are the products of the fornication!
I guess you are joking yes?

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by Nwodosis(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
NCANChairman:
I guess you are joking yes?
Was the Governor not joking too? If he's not joking, on my side, I'm joking o

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by K9Uneet(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
This man is stupid in the mouth and in the brain.

I wonder why our useless Policemen don't experience "accidental discharge" where our useless politicians are.
Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by ikp120(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
No be the same guy wey loot 500 million Naira from that Paris Club refund and use am clear his personal debt? undecided undecided undecided Why God no start with you? undecided undecided

Most Nigerians are very religious but extremely stupid.
Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by DrMuzungu(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
Phuck the books, phuck the science, ignorance is a bliss!

wELL, NO.

Actually, making him so bl00dyignorant is a punishment from the almighty God!
Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by JackieChan01: 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
i pity myself sometimes for sharing the same country with these uncircumcised bastards

i wonder why yorubas who proud themselves as sophisticated and learned tribe always support these illiterate stone age northerners

well that speaks a volume of the country when an illiterate gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado Buhari without ordinary O level results will be the boss of a whole professor of law while in a sane society he's not even qualified to be his (Osibanjo) driver.

yorubas should ask themselves serious questions about these people that they're willing to kill their fellow learned southerners for.

useless scallywag aboki with gworo teeth
if not for useless quota system this bastard does not have any business with governance
that's why i don't normally pity them when bokoharam keeps ravaging their lands because that's the demons they created and they refused to repent

spits on useless Yari or whatever

1 Like

Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by drss2(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
if we ar to go by dis man's logic, den buari dullard's sickness is as a result of buari's fornication. mumu pipul.
Re: I Stand By My Words, Meningitis Is A Punishment From God -gov. Yari Of Zamfara by Ehinmola(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
exellent91:
Gov. Yari of Zamfara State, who suffered a backlash after he alleged that Meningitis which has hit most Nigerian States, is a punishment from God as a result of fornication, is not letting go of that claim.

Governor Abdulaziz Yari has responded to the comments made by Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, insisting that the comments were half-truth. He also maintained that the outbreak of the disease indeed has a spiritual undertone.

“I stand by my words that if people do not change, God will not change for them. Therefore, I will answer the Emir perfectly and give him the Quran content of the Hadith where I belong to and where I have my fact.

For instance, I made mention that in the past we have Type A, which vaccines have been brought and they have vaccinated over 4 million doses in 2011. “We are now having Type B and Type C which they don’t even know. At the Centre for Disease Control in Chicago where we get our vaccines from, they only have 5 million,” he said. .

Recall that the Emir of Kano had on Wednesday, at the opening of the Kaduna State Economic and Investment Summit, criticised the statement credited to the Zamfara State Governor on meningitis, saying they were horrendous and “Islamically incorrect."

Here's the video;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/i-stand-by-my-words-meningitis-is.html

Lalasticlala
. Don't drag the name of GOD into this. God is not and can never be an author of evil. Remember we have witnessed yellow fever,ebola etc,yet God delievered us. So menigitis came and it will certainly go. Nigerian government is doing all its possible best to cure the affected and to control the spread.

(1) (Reply)

Somalia Minister Shot Dead In Car After Being Mistaken For Militant / Married Man Charged With Murder After Giving Side Chick HIV / A Thief In Kenya Surrenders To Police After Juju Bees Chase Him From Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.