Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) (38875 Views)

Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by kullozone(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
She needs to whip that wandering d*ck that her pastor (apostle suleiman) has. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by isholafisayo(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Chai it's ok,ride on , just know that there is God in everything you're doing(in mommy patience voice)
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
She wants to flog the devil outta someone...
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
End time pastors......Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by austinbrown: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
So someone can not flog the devil in peace again
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by ndcide(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:
okay oo. all of you that will always be so happy to bring out the negative part of the body of Christ, and will always doubt the miracles and other works of God. I don't know what to liken you to. I am a Christian, I was born in it and have been that all my life,that don't make me qualify to castigate the atheist or the Muslim and I also wish that the atheist and Muslim will understand that. most of you, fighting for Islam, is doing so because you were born into that. if you were born a Christian, you will definitely be one. STOP The HATE, SPREAD LOVE. no one can say for 100% sure the true religion but I know we are all created by one creator and he will not love to see us hate each other.
I am Daniel.

Nice one. I feel you need to get something against the future. Only one person ever made this statement.... Please never ever forget it.

John 14:6 (KJV) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by zaho1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
Religion is the opium of the masses

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
this one tire me oo,she won flog Church member?
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fooooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pls Flog d demons outta Stephanie Otobo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
mennagina:
Oya Bring the HOLY CANE >>> grin grin grin grin

Reminds me of my first and last time in one cele church, pastor flog one demon possessed guy faint.... TEAM EFE grin grin
Emu pankere Mimo waa!!! grin
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Maximus85:
Fooooooooooool

She ain't a fool man.

Pray for forgiveness.
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by megareal: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Practical Christianity anyone? cheesy

Devil na physical object?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by RotgakSlay(m): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
LOL
so dis type of our Govt schools water cane dy U.S grin grin
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Sarah20A(f): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
This is not the first time am seeing this,
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Yugoos: 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2017
OP stop lying pls. You dont have a video to prove that she was not just giving an analogy. cheap fake news
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by xtivin(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Some spiritual things don't make common sense
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:
okay oo. all of you that will always be so happy to bring out the negative part of the body of Christ, and will always doubt the miracles and other works of God. I don't know what to liken you to. I am a Christian, I was born in it and have been that all my life,that don't make me qualify to castigate the atheist or the Muslim and I also wish that the atheist and Muslim will understand that. most of you, fighting for Islam, is doing so because you were born into that. if you were born a Christian, you will definitely be one. STOP The HATE, SPREAD LOVE. no one can say for 100% sure the true religion but I know we are all created by one creator and he will not love to see us hate each other.
I am Daniel.
And Daniel has made a common sense.
Don't mind the cheap unrepentant bloggers who feed on news like this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by jozz(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:
I am Daniel.

Understandably u answered according to ur level of Bible knowledge.As it is said" He who knows nothing,doubts nothing".
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
u think say we mumu ba

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Osazuwa72: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
This lady again. She is the person that said Nigerians are not intelligent because people of Apostle Suleman / OTOBO case o
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by autonomous22: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The female pastor of the Omega Fire Ministries in New York, Pastor Joy Increase -was recently seen with a cane while ministering at the pulpit. According to online reports, she decided to hold the cane during the intense prayer session in order to "whip the devil"...

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/female-nigerian-pastor-spotted-praying.html

Make she mistakenly flog anybody cáne, na dia she know no b nigeria she dey

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by itzdaniel(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Madness! anyone who is still obsessed with churches needs to be delivered seriously, Church these days and their doctrine is like 666 taking control of it, A real Christian believes Only in God and have faith, not on churches and pastors, I weep for those who worship pastors and eulogizing and sucking up to them as if they are God.
may the lord HV mercy on you ....Hw does praying with cane related to worshipping pastor ??
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Danjuma2017: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
See another ponzy scheme

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 10:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pearly255:

She ain't a fool man.

Pray for forgiveness.

Do I blame you? Your gullibility is outstanding.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:
I am Daniel.
Why we no go doubt miracle when we dey see pastors dey throw lizard for ground come dey deceive congregation say na somebody vomit am.. Abeg.. This matter don pass as you dey think am sev.. With the level of atrocities committed in the so called chuches of God by your so called body of Christ. . one would wonder if the end is not here already

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bring the HOLY CANE.....
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 11:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Nigerians and castigating Christianity, if Na Babalawo do this one Na nobody go complain. And to think Christians are the one judging. Let God be the judge of you don't believe in something nobody force you to comment on it. Faith is the assurance of things hoped for and evidence of things not seen. anyone talking about tithes should read Malachi 3:8-10 and stop all this rubbish statements about tithes.
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by davo90tico(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Danjuma2017:
See another ponzy scheme
how can you compare a church to a ponzi scheme?
if Babalawo told you to carry cane and flog air to destroy your problems you won't be saying this. if you read your Bible you will see that even Peter and paul's shadow touching sick people was healing them. as well as clothes that they took off from their bodies as well.
if you read your Bible from Genesis to revelations YOU will see that most of Nigerians are behaving like Pharisees and saducees by constantly looking for negativity in God's house
Re: Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2017
What is Christianity turning into. Am turn if all dis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.