Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) (82078 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu Dancing Gbebodye With His Crew (Photos) / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Let them sleep
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Philinho(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
Fake sleep
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
how is that news? what should he be doing in transit? performing
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by 2shur: 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
U mean davido dey smoke cold benson.
See dah guy dey hold a whole pack on benson.
E beta make dem smoke regular and s.k
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Okoyiboz1: 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
Keneking:
No airport in Ekiti?

Even Umueri has an airport....
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by bebe2(f): 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
talk2archy:
I like Davido but let him realize that he will soon get old and limit some childish behaviors, many of us have rich parents but we still crave for a reputable future.

I will need to see proof to believe that oo grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Still show us when they go to toilet.

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by ArcFresky(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
mankan2k7:
Bad belle will not allow Fayose to construct a befitting airport

So that they can be flying the bags of money from Abuja straight to Spotless hotel abiii

By the way how will Ekiti airport better the life of the average Ekiti man?

Please I expected you to know better
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by mykell56(m): 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
a
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by highness25(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2017
NaijaEntertainm:
Davido Sleeping With His Crews In A Car While Travelling To Ekiti State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1eRCGR1j10
na car dem use from Lag come Ekiti? Nawah!
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Mrtecnomore: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
ok
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by tk4rd: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
decatalyst:
And thus will hit FP? undecided
Suarez was raised by which animal.?
I guess he was raised by wolves, or dogs.
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Aburi001: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
decatalyst:
And thus will hit FP? undecided
Before nko, wetin you expect?
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Nathan2016: 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
talk2archy:
I like Davido but let him realize that he will soon get old and limit some childish behaviors, many of us have rich parents but we still crave for a reputable future.

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Laple0541(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
@ Op, so this na news abi? oya bring your back, PA..... I beg bring my cane make I flog this yeye op b4 him go post pics of Davido and his crew when dem de pupu.
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Hidhupz: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
talk2archy:
sorry o what so u mean by a reputable future is it y commenting shit with ur nokai 2730
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by billionman: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
They did not use their seat belt. When the thing happen now them go dey blame enemies

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Hidhupz: 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
talk2archy:
sorry o what do u mean by a reputable future is it you commenting shit with ur nokia 2730

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Kingston6: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wen wl davido grow up.,? They took those pix intentional

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Eliboy100: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
Hello guys please go check out my new educative blog and below is the url. Just share and drop ur comments

Www.updateunn..com
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Please don't be silly how is this news.
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by columbus007(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
So person no fit sleep again ni,na wao.
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Kilanee: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
alignacademy:

Is Ekiti that far?
noting wea konji no fit do
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Kilanee: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Emu4life:
lyk fry pan ba?
no like mango seed

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by UgwuKristian: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Terrible, Maybe one day he will post a picture of himself in a coffin, Let's see if he'd be handsome when dead, People sef.
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
k
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by new2012: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
talk2archy:

Speak for yourself, my papa no get bicycle sef
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by seunlly(m): 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
this kids don high jhoir
Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by distilledwalex(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
danielicon:
lol... see davido head
Like Whatsapp smiley

2 Likes

Re: Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) by DJEhimond(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
So, the last photo is also Ekiti abi? So we now have Alapere Lagos in Ekiti shay? Kontinu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angela Okorie's Cleavage At Her Birthday Party In Lagos(photos) / Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.