Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Fraud Called Ntel - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Fraud Called Ntel (957 Views)

4G LTE Mifi For Smile,swift,spectranet,ntel,mtn,etisalat,airtel And Glo / Ntel The Worst Customer Care EVER / 1GB For Free!! 10GB For 1k! Fantastic Offer From Ntel!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraud Called Ntel by Ps3ver: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ntel launched last to rave reviews. With their unlimited super fast 4GLTE mantra, a lot of Nigerians subscribed to their service.
However, like most things in Nigeria, good service never lasts. The so called touted unlimited internet is now a laugh. It is so poor that to describe it as 4GLTE is nothing short of false advertisement. Having made several complaints about the quality of their service to the clueless branch office located at Wuse 2 Abuja, they finally explained that they now have a fair usage cap of 3GB a day before a speed cap is activated. This so called speed cap renders the connection virtually unusable. I have made a formal complaint to the NCC on their toll free number '622' . This is a gross abuse, disregard of consumer rights and false advertising. These companies must be held to a higher standard and until nigerians as a people demand for better service, things will not change.

5 Likes

Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by loadedvibes: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Na your own you talk my guy
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by Ps3ver: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
post=55389069:
Na your own you talk my guy

What does that even mean? Anyways did you not read my comments about the data cap for all users? Do you have a different experience? Why not share if you have a different user experience rather than make unintelligible comments.
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by hisgrace090: 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Shine your eye, you know where you are. Here everything goes.
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by loadedvibes: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lol bro you dey vex o. See as you don insult me now now. But still on the matter na your own you talk because this na naija and anything goes.

Ps3ver:

What does that even mean? Anyways did you not read my comments about the data cap for all users? Do you have a different experience? Why not share if you have a different user experience rather than make unintelligible comments.

hisgrace090:
Shine your eye, you know where you are. Here everything goes.

Bros abeg tell am o
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by Ps3ver: 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
post=55389942:
Lol bro you dey vex o. See as you don insult me now now. But still on the matter na your own you talk because this na naija and anything goes.

Bros abeg tell am o

Let's not stand for it though. Every effort counts.
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by rookidmart: 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
Even when their plans were truly unlimited they were still unusable most times.

Now they've introduced a data cap and increased prices and they think they'll have customers?

I've already dumped them till further notice.

MTN's 4G + double data is enough for me.

PS They'll probably see your post; their agents are on Nairaland.
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by Suntemi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
takes almost forever to open pages with.
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
The thing is a glorified 2G. It makes complete mockery of 4G.

1 Like

Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by GogetterMD(m): 2:07am On Apr 09, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
The thing is a glorified 2G. It makes complete mockery of 4G.
You no lie brah. Dumped their sorry ass a month ago. Too gaddemn slow. Pls do Smile sell sim only packages?
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:13am On Apr 09, 2017
GogetterMD:

You no lie brah. Dumped their sorry ass a month ago. Too gaddemn slow. Pls do Smile sell sim only packages?

Don't know. Haven't used smile before
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by Durosure(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Well my sub expires on 15th this month. So am done with Ntel. I use to advertise for them and have gotten not less than 10 friends subscribe to their service.. bcus everyone around me blive whatever I say when it comes to internet.

Those 10 are leaving Ntel soon.

Rubbish network

@Op take this to phone section..
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by Gist247(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
rookidmart:
Even when their plans were truly unlimited they were still unusable most times.

Now they've introduced a data cap and increased prices and they think they'll have customers?

I've already dumped them till further notice.

MTN's 4G + double data is enough for me.

PS They'll probably see your post; their agents are on Nairaland.

And I was planning to buy Ntel once my MTN double data offer expires.

Recently upgraded to 4G too.. It's the best, Just that I can't make calls when using it.
Re: The Fraud Called Ntel by CLASSMAN: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2017
I dont know y they are like this its just a pity for them sha i used then for like 8 mobths and i was like looking at myself that am i ok ? Spending 10k for this trash

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Man Trap Security Booth In Tesotech Limited. / Sony 32-inch LCD TV For Sale - SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.