Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Gsd Enquiries - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gsd Enquiries (489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsd Enquiries by bufness(m): 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
hi everyone, lemme go straight to the point, am still a student but am interested in getting a puppy gsd, i just need help as to how much i need to save to get a good breed since most sellers here dont put price, thanks a lot
n.b : i am not ready to buy i juat want to make a budget first
Re: Gsd Enquiries by Greene66: 6:00am On Apr 09, 2017
2 things involved.

Pure Breed (Pedigree)
Mix Breed

Pure Breed
-------------------
2 things involved:

Ready-made: This one has been well fed and maintained up to a certain age maybe 8 weeks or even 12 weeks. Well-manneres and Very fine and cute. Budget at least N75k for this kinda puppy. Trust me, this kind of puppies don't mess up yor house with poo. They listen to commands as the Initial owner or breeder has done the work. Just buy and drive.

From-scratch: This one is just freshly out of mommy's stomach still taking breast. About 2 -4 weeks you pick the puppy and do the basic training and feeding yourself. This kinda puppy isn't always so fresh. Sometimes lean compared to the ready-made. Just budget N25k - N35k. But I personally recommend from scratch not because of price but for the handling. It's hand that makes something good. When your dog grows no one would believe you bought it 25k if you treat him well.

Mix Breed
---------------
2 things Involved:

The Fake GSD: These are mostly mongrel with GSD blood. When they grow it become obvious. They resemble GSD In their puppy age but slowly show their true colors. Budget N8k - N11k

The Original-Fake GSD: Yeah these are mixture of foreign breeds such as the German-Bulldog (GSD + Bulldog) Or Rott-Bull (Rott + Pitbull) etc.... Dangerous and Sometimes ugly (trust me). These are Original-Fake. Budget like N14k - N25k
Re: Gsd Enquiries by bufness(m): 7:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Greene66:
2 things involved.

Pure Breed (Pedigree)
Mix Breed

Pure Breed
-------------------
2 things involved:

Ready-made: This one has been well fed and maintained up to a certain age maybe 8 weeks or even 12 weeks. Well-manneres and Very fine and cute. Budget at least N75k for this kinda puppy. Trust me, this kind of puppies don't mess up yor house with poo. They listen to commands as the Initial owner or breeder has done the work. Just buy and drive.

From-scratch: This one is just freshly out of mommy's stomach still taking breast. About 2 -4 weeks you pick the puppy and do the basic training and feeding yourself. This kinda puppy isn't always so fresh. Sometimes lean compared to the ready-made. Just budget N25k - N35k. But I personally recommend from scratch not because of price but for the handling. It's hand that makes something good. When your dog grows no one would believe you bought it 25k if you treat him well.

Mix Breed
---------------
2 things Involved:

The Fake GSD: These are mostly mongrel with GSD blood. When they grow it become obvious. They resemble GSD In their puppy age but slowly show their true colors. Budget N8k - N11k

The Original-Fake GSD: Yeah these are mixture of foreign breeds such as the German-Bulldog (GSD + Bulldog) Or Rott-Bull (Rott + Pitbull) etc.... Dangerous and Sometimes ugly (trust me). These are Original-Fake. Budget like N14k - N25k
wow thanks i originally have a budget between 25-40k, i am planning to go for the young purebreed
Re: Gsd Enquiries by Greene66: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
bufness:
wow thanks i originally have a budget between 25-40k, i am planning to go for the young purebreed

Great. With N35k you should get a good pure GSD. Just feed him well and you enjoy your money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cats Vs Boxes: Can These Cats Squeeze Into Vere Very Tiny Boxes?:) / Rabbits And Guinea Pigs For Sale In Aba / Pls I Seriously Need A Dog Thats Up For Adoption In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.