Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page (1219 Views)

I Urgently Need A Designer For Poster And Flyer For My Open Day / A Designer Needed For A Wedding Invitation Job / Should You Be A Designer Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page by trendymart(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
I need an experience designer to fix Facebook,LinkedIn Google+ Page.

check equilog.com.ng to know what we are into and lets talk about payment.

thanks
info@equilog.com.ng
Re: Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page by valchris10: 1:21am On Apr 09, 2017
trendymart:

thanks
info@equilog.com.ng

if you still need a designer, we can go right into biz. 07032472166.
Re: Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page by trendymart(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Expect to see your portfolio (something to show past jobs-and that you are capable) or have been doing the job. hence the email.
Re: Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page by omokenny94a(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello, you can contact me on: 08164263380, omokenny94@yahoo.com

You can also check my portfolio on: [url]kennysconcept.com/portfolio[/url]

trendymart:

thanks
info@equilog.com.ng
Re: Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page by trendymart(m): 9:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
omokenny94a:
Hello, you can contact me on: 08164263380, omokenny94@yahoo.com

You can also check my portfolio on: [url]kennysconcept.com/portfolio[/url]

your site is not responding tried several times to see what you ve got but didnt open.
Do you have a pdf version?
Re: Need A Designer To Fix Facebook,linkedin Google+ Page by valchris10: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Best Custom Logo Design And Online Logo Maker / Beautiful Scenery Of Nature. / Check Out My Cartoon Drawing With Adobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.