Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie (3321 Views)

Mid Year Quick Review Of Apostle Sulieman's 2017 Prophecies / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by salford: 7:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by salford: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2017
kollynxofodile:
The Teuth is that Apostle Suleman had something with this Woman.

But that thing was TWO years ago
He is a human
Forget how these Protestants follow their Pastors like gods.
One of the reason I like Catholics.
This Relationship has ended probably Suleman changed his evil ways to Good ways?
My main problem is
WHAT WILL THIS GIRL BENEFIT FROM ALL THESE?
U WERE AN OLOSHO AND WAS WELL PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES
So what else do u want?
Believ me brethren
Devil have many faces, we re in a trying time.
DAnd
evil don't fight his own.
If he really committed the act, he should eat humble pie, and confess his sins before the congregation..that is the christian way. He would lose some followers, but those that would stand by him would still stand by him. Afterall, he is human.

If he did not commit the sin, then he should just keep quiet and let God fight the battle for him instead of running from pillar to post.
All the inviting the invitation of the girls parent, involving the police, shooting music video, photo-ops e.t.c won't help.

1 Like

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by checkolatunji: 7:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Achuwa1:
Sowore doing his usual blackmailing job for the Fulani herdsmen.
What has this got to do with our corrupt leaders & politicians tht I thought sowore was presumably fighting with his Sahara reporter media outfit.
Because this man spoke against Fulani herdsmen & all tht the Fulani was to do was to hire sowore to dig up on his past with the help of EFCC & DSS.
Anyway,sowore lost his credibility long ago as long as am concerned but I should remind him tht we all have a past.
Sah

God abeg dash dis thing sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by BudeYahooCom: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2017
I don't pity Apostle Sule. I remember him saying that those who want Biafra are noisemakers. He desecrated a divine struggle for Biafra for the benefit of the fulani and pro-fulanis and I think this is his own punishment. Biafrans have long memories.

It's his cross let him carry it while Kanu laughs at him.

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:12am On Apr 09, 2017
jessica042:
not enough proof. Statement of accounts can be doctored..besides why is d bank stamp so faint....so all atm transfers done to her from kuje are from suleiman shey....even d narrations on d statement dont tally sef....abegi make she commot,after all d 'high grade' ashewo work sef na 800k dey d account.

You can as well go to UBA to confirm. It's that easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by omofunaab(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Nwodosis:

Can you be blackmailed if there is nothing to be blackmailed on?
Truth is bitter, Akpako Suleman your god has disappointed you.

That's just it..

That's why people need to think, you don't need to arrest someone for trying to blackmail you when you claim you have never met her before.. unless you don't want the person to expose you

This Otobo vs Suleiman case is pure logic but people just don't want to believe a pastor can make a mistake

1 Like

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by omofunaab(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Am quite sure even if the girl should release a picture of her unclad with apostle Suleiman, people here will say, maybe he was casting away demons and probably there was too much heat in the room, so they had to remove their clothes.

That's the way some people think here

3 Likes

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by Famocious(m): 8:31am On Apr 09, 2017
End time Apostle
End time side chick
End time rampage from the Dark world
End time is now
Jesus is coming soon ... embarassed
Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by rusher14: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2017
The pastor too like the thing.

The mugu sabi pay sha!!

1 Like

Re: Bank Statements Shows Apostle Sulieman Depositted Money Severally Into Stephanie by Martinez19(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Fake men of God everywhere. The truth will definitely come out. I strongly believe Otobo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman / For Muslims : Does Muslims Believe In Miracles? / It Was Not Sex That Destroyed Samson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.