Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party (36240 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by femmy2010(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Akshow:
Honestly not hating o. But babe ain't fine.

All that matters is that I picked her call.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Akshow:
When God picks ur call the table turns for u
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
KingRex1:
She looks okay, but its all overrated
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by franklynsunny(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
To me
Dis lady ve no Modelling spec
Nt reli pretty BT jus slim wit kids I guess BT d Power of God in miracles prove impossible possible
She is living a miracle life Frm local str agege bread hawker to Model now living in Ajah?
That's d summary even wit highest make up
We pray for bera days with Almighty God calls

Some artists wil b so gud wit music yet dey wil Nt flow BT some wit bad breath and voice jus one hit song,dey wil Frm ghetto living to VGC duplex wit one song compare to oda artist wit 10 album wit at least 13 track per each

I jus bliv in God interventions ans salvation.

Am so Api 4 her

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by Larrykaysail(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akshow:
our eyes just they clear now, she not fine
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by TheMOBag: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Iffa hear say na only her husband get that punni now
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
the way that guy on red dey hold her, hope he knows she's married
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by felifeli: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sorry for this woman's husband....he has already lost her. What a pity undecided undecided undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by sshalom(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Each time I see Olajumoke, I always remember the word favour in capital letters. May we all find it in Jesus Name!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by Chiderad(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
Akshow:

When God's grace comes into play, it breaks all the rules. Desire more of His mercy & grace than your qualifications because the race is not to the swift.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by sirlop(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
kullozone:

Sharrap!
And wash your bra today.
U shld shut up. She said her mind.But come to think of it, she is correct
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by sirlop(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
DozieInc:
Lovely atire, she is beautiful.
I now know u will marry an ugly woman
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
franklynsunny:
To me
Dis lady ve no Modelling spec
Nt reli pretty BT jus slim wit kids I guess BT d Power of God in miracles prove impossible possible
She is living a miracle life Frm local str agege bread hawker to Model now living in Ajah?
That's d summary even wit highest make up
We pray for bera days with Almighty God calls

Some artists wil b so gud wit music yet dey wil Nt flow BT some wit bad breath and voice jus one hit song,dey wil Frm ghetto living to VGC duplex wit one song compare to oda artist wit 10 album wit at least 13 track per each

I jus bliv in God interventions ans salvation.

Am so Api 4 her
May God bless the finger you used to type this comment bros
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by speezyWears: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
princeadeboy:
seriously.... leaving all sentiment.......d gal no fyn reach my gran ma ;Dseriously.... leaving all sentiment.......d gal no fyn reach my gran ma

Guess what? Nobody knows your grandma. undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Royal Highness Album Release Party by franklynsunny(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
May God bless the finger you used to type this comment bros
amen thx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai / Nairaland User Joseph Edgar Narrates Ordeal With Majek Fashek This Morning / Basketmouth's N200,000 Belt To The Launch Of Laffhub.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.