Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

About Genital Warts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / About Genital Warts (772 Views)

Natural Ways Of Eliminating Genital Warts: Causes & Signs / Testimony On Genital Warts; Is A Products Of A Sexually Transmitted Infection / How To Get Rid Of External Genital Warts In 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About Genital Warts by guidancelaw(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Good day y'all, please I want to know how warts is being treated, causes and drugs for it thanks
Re: About Genital Warts by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2017
Find a good plaster/bandage/adhesive tape and cut a garlic skin or flat tablet sized from a garlic lobe and stick it to the wart for four days without removing. You can change it periodically but do not remove it until the wart dies or disappears in less than a week. You can also put a duct tape or superglue on the wart and leave it there to die. If it's a really grown wart, tie it up with a thread from the root so as to starve it of blood supply. Wart is caused by HPV which is a sexual virus that has no cure. It's the root of cancers and many nervous and mental diseases. Even if you cured all skin symptoms, it's still lodged and completely hidden in your bones or your nerve endings at the base of your spine and reappears in old age or when you suffer stress or immune challenging problems.
Eat pineapple or soursop always.
Re: About Genital Warts by guidancelaw(m): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Am waiting

(1) (Reply)

Melt Fibroid Naturally / Me And My Fiance Are As / Nutritionist And Doctors In The House,pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.