Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Reasons To Invest In Ghwx - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reasons To Invest In Ghwx (3450 Views)

Looking For A Legit Scheme to invest your Cryptocurrency? / More Reasons To Invest In Ibeju-lekki......don't Wait Anymore / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons To Invest In Ghwx by fuckyoumhen: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
henrygentle:

A banned Fake POP Uploader spotted...

It's better u apologize to the GHWX Admins(only if they will listen to u) they will understand...Oniranu!
u beta stop GHWX to avoid ur jumping into LAGOOOOON
Re: Reasons To Invest In Ghwx by plenitude(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
u beta stop GHWX to avoid ur jumping into LAGOOOOON
you better join the moving train before it's too late
Re: Reasons To Invest In Ghwx by peawizzy(f): 12:53am On May 16, 2017
please, i want to sell my ghwx account that has OGH of 79k, i want to sell it for 45k... i really need the cash to solve some school issues
Re: Reasons To Invest In Ghwx by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
dutch4u:

Crash and paying pple every minutes?
U should go back to school to learn more.
Your plans have already failed

so are u still making money from ur ponzi scheme ? failure
Re: Reasons To Invest In Ghwx by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
plenitude:
may be u should go back and check d meaning of crash....because i just got an alert!!!! u're heartbroken right?

Didirin are u still getting the alert ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promo Sale @Great Location-CofO Plots @Berry ourt Estate Omole Phase2 Lagos ₦21m / Ethii Design: We Bring Your Designs To Life / Simple Daily Task In 42 Days:Surf And Get Paid up to 3.4 btc from Reputable Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.