Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Let's Do Music - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Let's Do Music (339 Views)

If You Love Music Then Lets Do Music / I Want To Learn How To Create Beats And Do Music. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do Music by Esexybbg: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2017
I'm a singer, Songwriter, song arranger, I'm an artist you would like to work with. For collaboration kindly contact me on 07011730757 or email onome2eunice@gmail.com

To know more about me kindly follow me on Facebook www.facebook.com/officialEunice

on Instagram @iam_unyce

Twitter @iam_unyce

LETS DO MUSIC
Re: Let's Do Music by Isholaoni: 9:04am On Apr 14, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Get your song produced for #10,000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #7000 and get free promotion with hypes and broadcast. And if you have any song you want us to promote online for you,we can help you promote it on ten sites for just #8000 which also include tooxclusive and notjustok with massive hypes and broadcast. Contact Ebenz on 07032617747 for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

A Song To Change Your Life By S.O.C / Hilz Music/video Production Is On A Real Hot Promo!!!!! / Luckystar - I Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.