Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing (21571 Views)

Cross River Assembly Orders Political Appointees To Denounce Cultism / Ugwuanyi Embarks On Massive Road Construction As Enugu Assembly Lauds Him / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by niccares: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
I wonder if they can't manage their own.... What would the agitated "nation" look like...Many Easterners end up on being exploited by their own..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by umarshehu58(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
Let other states do thesame please
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Agumbankembu: 3:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
niccares:
I wonder if they can't manage their own.... What would the agitated "nation" look like...Many Easterners end up on being exploited by their own..

As if you people also see constant light, truth be told, Nigeria is fuccked up. From top to bottom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Badgers14:
This is my greatest reservation of declaring Biafra. How can we govern ourselves seems to be my top question.

Imagine what Emeka Offor is doing to his people. It is pathetic!!

What did Abacha do for his or Nigerians as a whole?

What did IBB and co do for their people?

What did Obj and GEJ did for their people?

There are both selfless and greedy people in every society basing your argument on that alone is not right.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by seguno2: 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jokers are joking about.
Who will order the legislooters to leave the state over their crazy salary when workers for the same government are paid on N18,000 minimum wage?
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by onyeali(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
This is a welcome development. Abia,Anambra,Imo and Ebonyi should do the same.enough is enough!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Pharaoh9(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Badgers14:
This is my greatest reservation of declaring Biafra. How can we govern ourselves seems to be my top question.

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by breadtom: 3:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
U must be very stupid instead of contributing to the topic of discussion u are asking of lalasticala,how does that relate with the subject matter?empty brain!
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by active4000: 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
[/color]
woodcook:

What did Abacha[color=#990000] did for his or Nigerians as a whole?

What did IBB and co did for their people?

What did Obj and GEJ did for their people?

There are both selfless and greedy people in every society basing your argument on that alone is not right.
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Zane2point4(m): 3:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
Very wicked people, how can i be paying 10k every month just a 2 bedroom flat?

All dis money dem dey recover from politicians why not use am pay electricity bill for nigerians sef, atleast make citizens feel a sense of belonging.
I just give up on nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kudos to Enugu assembly.
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by classicopera(m): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bayelsa ooo! Bayelsa House of houseboys wen jes Sidon like fools de allow PHEDC de carry us play ludo! Kai! Useless bunch. See ESTHA,this is legislative action. angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by TTdouble(m): 3:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
This year has been the worst of billing as well as worst of electricity distribution in Anambra State. In February, alone was above #5000 while electricity provision is less than 2 hours in a day. In March, electricity provision was less than 2 hours on average and the billing was over #7000. THIS WAS FOR A MINI FLAT OF 3 ROOMS. In this April, we are getting less than 2 hours in 2 days, sometimes no electricity for 3 or 4 days.

IT is better they switch off the light completely as well as switch off the billing until they fix the light .
THIS IS MORE THAN BROAD DAY ROBBERY.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by badman007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
Cjrane2:
This is one area where Obasanjo showed he was a better President than Jonathan.

If Jonathan had over seen the deregulation of telecoms we would still have Nigerian companies billing us to death and to call the next city would still be an ordeal.

Unfortunately Buhari is too focused on paddy-paddy government to seriously review the DISCOS deal and allow competent foreign firms to buy the DISCOS and take over.

Right.. Welldone to Obasanjo for Bringing in Econet/Mtn and "pocketing" our Nitel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by nzeobi(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2017
No wonder emeka offor defected to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by freeradical(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good one. Apart from state legislature I expect Enugu residents to take this matter into their own hands. The best way to protest is with what gives u power. If every customer decides to boycott EEDC by not paying bills until our demands r met we will surely get what we want. Where is NITEL today simply because everyone embraced GSM?....It won't cost us more than what we r already coughing out now for d epileptic services and associated criminal charges of EEDC to make alternative arrangements to power our homes and businesses.

Consumers should embrace their greatest weapon which is their money. That gives u the ultimate power

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Jabioro: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Funny aspect of the crazy bill, if you ask them how they arrived at total. The mail man or the useless marketer would said it is coded estimate How can you been paying for you use or understand..
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
breadtom:
U must be very stupid instead of contributing to the topic of discussion u are asking of lalasticala,how does that relate with the subject matter?empty brain!

You don't deserve any insult today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Johnflowey1738(f): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish. EEDC electrically engineering deaths of citizens. the should refund my money back. Imagine paying 12,000 and only see light for three days.
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by giles14(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2017
Cjrane2:
This is one area where Obasanjo showed he was a better President than Jonathan.

If Jonathan had over seen the deregulation of telecoms we would still have Nigerian companies billing us to death and to call the next city would still be an ordeal.

Unfortunately Buhari is too focused on paddy-paddy government to seriously review the DISCOS deal and allow competent foreign firms to buy the DISCOS and take over.
mumu like you no dey.
wot did obj deregulate. is it the Mtn SIM that cost #25k or is it the glo wey their browsing network na 1G. please don't even go there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by sweetilicious(f): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2017
admax:
EEDC is owned by wealthy individuals from the East and Enugu House of assembly has no power to order them out of the state.
Even though I would love fg to take over distribution companys cos my salary will skyrocket immediately,the poor management we experienced then will be joke if all those corrupt practices don't get to be stopped.Some layed off workers won't have mercy this time.
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Johnflowey1738(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish. EEDC electrically engineering deaths of citizens. the should refund my money back. Imagine paying 12,000 and only see light for three days.
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Johnflowey1738(f): 3:35pm On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Adebowale89(m): 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
the federal govt is a big disgrace to democracy

what stop the FG from giving a strong condition and penalty to these phcn for not issuing these prepaid meters?

until the FG wake up to their responsibility that these phcn would stop to exploit us

I think the ministry of power is benefitting from this inhumane exploitation
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by shortgun(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
It's the same thing everywhere.
They won't supply electricity but they will bring very high bill.

Kudos to Enugu for standing with Justice.
Fela really know the average Nigerian mentality.
Suffering and smiling is our middle name.

Buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to this country, power supply was seriously improving under Jonathan.
The same Gencos, the same Discos, look at where we are today.

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by sweetilicious(f): 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Zane2point4:
Very wicked people, how can i be paying 10k every month just a 2 bedroom flat?

All dis money dem dey recover from politicians why not use am pay electricity bill for nigerians sef, atleast make citizens feel a sense of belonging.
I just give up on nigeria.
I actually feel your pains

1 Like

Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by farem: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
Badgers14:

Emeka Offor! I thought I'd was being praised a while ago as the richest in the East
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by sweetilicious(f): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Funny aspect of the crazy bill, if you ask them how they arrived at total. The mail man or the useless marketer would said it is coded estimate How can you been paying for you use or understand..
lol,its approved NERC methodology
Re: Enugu Assembly Orders EEDC To Leave State Over Crazy Billing by Badgers14: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:

It is same thing everywhere.
You sneaky little earthworm had to squeeze in Biafra somewhere.

Why must you curse to make your point That doesn't make you sound intelligent.

My post was my opinion, you can have yours if you choose.

For your info..I am a full blooded Igbo. I was born and raised in Onitsha. E kwete na ife otu kwulu, otu na emegi mma

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"There Is No Way Atiku Can Defeat President Buhari In 2019" - Tony Momoh / IPOB 14th September Sit-At-Home Protest: Army, Police, Civil Defense, DSS React / Dayo Fadahunsi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.