Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm (506 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Transforms Into Egyptian Queen For Halloween / Side Chick Came Into The Church On Her Own Wedding Gown / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Celebrities Don't Go To Church On Sundays - By Joelsblog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by Kidie(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by nNEOo(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Rip to the dead....on a second thought......la click La yeiiiiiii noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Muslims terrorists again
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by Kidie(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Muslims terrorists again

Mind you, No one has claimed responsibility,So let's not jump into conclusions.
And you concluding its just the muslim that did it is wrong.

I'm an Igbo man and I stand for the truth not tribal indifference and religious views

Visit www.campusnaija.info for more news
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by Kidie(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2017
nNEOo:
Rip to the dead....on a second thought......la click La yeiiiiiii noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bro ,fully your choice, you have your right to click(but I'm pretty sure you did,lol)
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by nNEOo(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Kidie:

Bro ,fully your choice, you have your right to click(but I'm pretty sure you did,lol)

It is my choice indeed you are right, but I never clicked it
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by Kidie(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
nNEOo:

It is my choice indeed you are right, but I never clicked it

Hahahah ,you wish...Nice knowing you tho
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by nNEOo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
Kidie:

Hahahah ,you wish...Nice knowing you tho

Stay safe bro,live long and prosper
Re: Breaking;death Tollrises To 21 As Deadly Explosion Rocks Egyptian Church On Palm by Kidie(m): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2017
nNEOo:

Stay safe bro,live long and prosper

Amen

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About Our New Grammar (based On Logistics & Efe) / Davido,p-square Celebrates With Alico Dangote @ 60th Anniversary Birthday(pic,v / Comedian Kenny Blaq Tells The Difference Between Yoruba And Igbo Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.