Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Vacancy For Moderators In A New Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Moderators In A New Forum (1292 Views)

A New Forum Needs Your Suggestion And Your Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Vacancy For Moderators In A New Forum by Nobody: 11:31am On May 06, 2017
ibson99:
you werent good enough thats why i dint consider you for the job. instead of being bitter work on yourself and make yourself better. the truth hurts?

Lol..Good enough?? You like to delude yourself. .You stole Seun's nairaland format and used for your forum.. You have been having this vacancy for months ,but nothing! You are fake and very unserious!
Re: Vacancy For Moderators In A New Forum by Nobody: 11:33am On May 06, 2017
ibson99:
you werent good enough thats why i dint consider you for the job. instead of being bitter work on yourself and make yourself better. the truth hurts?

People like you tend to make people slave for them..Since last year,you boast of less than 1000 visitors..Shameless,proud and unserious you
Re: Vacancy For Moderators In A New Forum by ibson99(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2017
Effiezynews:

People like you tend to make people slave for them..Since last year,you boast of less than 1000 visitors..Shameless,proud and unserious you
when youve worked on yourself and can write interesting articles and better headlines i will be happy to work with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria Without Spending A Dime / Standard Alliance Test/interview / Garki Hospital Abuja Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.