Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs (1791 Views)

Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) / Naija Lady Show Her Biggest B00bies On Instagram, That Cause A Lot Of Confusion / See Photos Of South African Lady On Instagram That's Making Guys Go Gaga! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs by berry2fine(f): 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wow this pics took instagram loud today a girl show of her boobs saying it was real and guys was mad over her and want to eat her raw the most among the IG trends that took me loud was when a guy comment this Hope you are feeling what i am feeling right now cause i feel loved she got the Onion shape of an Hippopotamus I wanted to laugh away my heart Onion shape i am sharing with you this pics

it not yet finish click link below to see more hmm she nailed it seems like the ripeness of her boobs was what took the instagram at large

http://nexusvibe.com/see-the-girl-on-instagram-that-got-people-talking-about-her-boobs/

Re: See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs by decatalyst(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Yepa tongue

It is problem, our problem...

Re: See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs by adorablepepple(f): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
berry2fine:
Wow this pics took instagram loud today a girl show of her boobs saying it was real and guys was mad over her and want to eat her raw the most among the IG trends that took me loud was when a guy comment this Hope you are feeling what i am feeling right now cause i feel loved she got the Onion shape of an Hippopotamus I wanted to laugh away my heart Onion shape i am sharing with you this pics

it not yet finish click link below to see more hmm she nailed it seems like the ripeness of her boobs was what took the instagram at large

http://nexusvibe.com/see-the-girl-on-instagram-that-got-people-talking-about-her-boobs/
Jesu! What are you trying to say
Re: See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs by MJBOLT: 3:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
she must have taken cheap ibadan weed undecided

adorablepepple:

Jesu! What are you trying to say
Re: See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs by MJBOLT: 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
undecided who can explain what the op was trying to say here

Hope you are feeling what i am feeling right now cause i feel loved she got the
Onion shape of an Hippopotamus

Re: See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2017
OMG See my food God i am damn hungry where can i find this girl
Re: See The Girl On Instagram That Got People Talking About Her Boobs by Pospostnaija(m): 8:56am On Apr 10, 2017
OMG IS THIS BOOBS EVEN REAL WHAT THE F**K

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities Show Us Your Flooded Lekki Homes.... / Annie Idibia Pregnant? Spotted Rocking A Baby Bump At An Event (photos) / 'Nobody Can Displace A Queen'-Simi Shutsdown Fan For Saying She Displaced Asa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.