Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,131 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Heckout How The Bbnaija Housemates Say They Will Spend Then25m Prize - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heckout How The Bbnaija Housemates Say They Will Spend Then25m Prize (343 Views)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / How I Will Spend My N25M Prize - Miracle, 2018 BBNaija Winner (Video) / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heckout How The Bbnaija Housemates Say They Will Spend Then25m Prize by mykomini(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
The Big Brother Naija 2017 TV show will finally come to an end tonight and we cant wait to see who walks away with a whooping sum of N25million and an SUV.

While this may make BBNaija fans feel happy and others feverish, we decided to take a look at what the last housemates said on how the intend to spend the money if the emerge winner.

This was revealed to Music star, Davido
- Efe The CEO 'Based on logistics' said he will use the money to push his music career.

Read More:
https://mainbazeng..co.ke/2017/04/bbnaija2017-checkout-how-bbnaija.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State Governor Appoints Efe As The Ambassador Of State For Entertainment / Stephanie Coker Slams Woman Alleged To Be Owner Of Billions Recovered By EFCC / Video Director Paul Gambit Denies Fan Who Claims To Have Him In His Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.