Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori (23852 Views)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Erhiatake Ibori Weds Abioye Suenu (Photos) / James Ibori Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Graveside In Bayelsa...Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by Charly68: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
I like your style madam,whether your hubby run away or not life continues no palava ,never give yourself high blood pressure over any man...Anyone that disappoints you is simply not qualified for your attention.. Happy birthday.
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by Greatdestiny017(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
[Look at you, if she refuse to look good and take care of her self, people like you will still comden her, now she is looking good you are talking trash, God help you. quote author=ProfEinstein post=55451979]I don't blame the guy for dumping you, old woman who dey do slay queen tongue[/quote]
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by ngwababe(f): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
This lady go be lesbian.. ...

1 Like

Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by porchbaby(f): 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
And such a pretty woman embarassed
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by dontai(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
broseme:
OMG!I feel like shedding tears.Below is a screenshot of what Elsie shared.Elsie broke the news yesterday that Ibori's daughter allegedly snatched another lady's husband

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-whose-husband-married-ibori.html
Crying for what, are you that bereaved, infact real yeye dey smell.
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:
If you're bored like I am, here's what to do: Place a cube of sugar where ants are prevalent in your house. Observe as one ant will spot it, the little snitch will then go and report to others. After it has left, remove it, so that when the other ants come they will think the other ant is a liar and will never trust it again

grin I swear you've made my day nice one, to think i was angry before till i read this
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by inioluwaDaniels(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
Gone are the days wen our. Mothers do plate natural hair style(suku)rub dere skin wit adin(coconut oil) n use tiro(eye pencil)wit small powder n dey still look very beautiful.women of 2day are just totally different looking artificially made 4rm head to toe all in d name of fashion
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by Jerryman94(m): 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by JhimmySpark(m): 12:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Admire her courage and resilience. Nothing should deprive you of your happiness.
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by goldenceo1: 5:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Slay Momma's
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by Collins0609(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm,there is more to d story
Re: Kuburat Abioye Celebrates Birthday After Her Husband Married Erhitake Ibori by Collins0609(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmmm,there is more to d story
now she wish to appear happy.u are now looking for sympathy and wish people to pity u.continue doing urself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sahara TV Interviews President Jonathan On The Streets Of New York / Ademola Adeleke Defeats Mudashiru Hussain In Osun West Senatorial By-Election / PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.