Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman (23600 Views)

Rep Member Tunji-ojo Empowers Constituents, Appoints 221 Additional Aides / Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres / Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by iluvdonjazzy: 1:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
ok o

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by hacunamatata: 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Just passing
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by eezeribe(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
luvly twins
Yea
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by goldedprince: 1:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
next time show pics to prove or i force you to suck my dog's phalus
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by tit(f): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
221!
No be guard them dey guard wike.
Some are monitoring spirits
Some assassins that will shoot him in the back.
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by yjgm(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
A very big lie. How can 221 policemen guide one person. Even Buhari no get that kind number.
Police and lies are like 5 and 6
It seems to me you don't understand how it works. Ask first before you debunk it. Most of them are stationed at beats around the governor, some in the convoy, some as backup others as a special unit. Understand the functionality of a working security network before you rant.
------WebKitFormBoundary5KwpNPOWWkbJAwAname="follow"

on

1 Like

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by ekems2017(f): 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Yes sir

yjgm:

It seems to me you don't understand how it works. Ask first before you debunk it. Most of them are stationed at beats around the governor, some in the convoy, some as backup others as a special unit. Understand the functionality of a working security network before you rant.
------WebKitFormBoundary5KwpNPOWWkbJAwAname="follow"

on
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by yjgm(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
A very big lie. How can 221 policemen guide one person. Even Buhari no get that kind number.
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by tayoxx(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
ekems2017:
I swear I no doubt am.. recently I been go lokoja.. so the governor been they pass.. if u see convoy.. I con de ask the driver wey carry me if war de town Make I run go house back.. the police.. dss and civil defence wey follow go reach 300

1 Like

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by positivelord: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
This MMM Governor again.... the wicked will keep running , even when no one is around
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by able20(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
wicked wike grin grin grin grin grin
Has he done anything extraordinary wrong?
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by bejeria101(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
This IGP is the most daft human i ever seen. 221 police for 1 man? How many police we get for nigeria dat this number wld be assignd to 1 man. Mr IGP where were the 221 policemen during rivers state rerun? Abeg receive sense oponu.

1 Like

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by menix(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
If 221 guard one governor, how many police officers is in the employ of NPF

Which kind lie b this

1 Like

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by dingbang(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
If u like carry 1 million army men to protect u, wen God says u will die, u will die
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by abelokanlawon: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ikunle oooo only u Wike! Ride on
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Thisis2raw(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
Qmerit:
[[s]quote author=Keneking post=55417377]Backward country; a story to keep jobless youths talking till Tuesday this week abi. The cash recovery story of Friday no gel well.

Useless government[/s]

Go and kill yourself with pains and frustration ok. So, you want the youths to buy the lies emanated from your camp saying IG planned to kill a gov right, and you do not want same IG to debunk your propaganda what a shame? If you remain like this suicide would be your next action cause each time your propagandists re exposed you get irritated
Same lies your wike were fuelling on the late Com. Of Police in Rivers and now this one who has not spent 2months in Rivers as a com. And it surprise me how a lot of you crying foul now forget easily what Com. Joseph publicly did to Amaechi as gov and without debunking any thing which was in the eyes of everyone then... how time fly.... You are here saying jobless youths.. the joke is on you my dear......
if only wike got 221 police officers as guards.. How many police officers are there off rivers state?

1 Like

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Charly68: 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
vickylincon:
who still take him serious. am still yet to see a truthful politician
My brother! Their trademark is lie.
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
This Bros sef. It's either you're are paying for your sin against me and others or na the same person dey do us. All I have to tell you is calm down and watch out. God has a plan...
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Qmerit(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thisis2raw:
if only wike got 221 police officers as guards.. How many police officers are there off rivers state?

Well, that is not my argument sir.
They may not be for Wike alone but for the state house..
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Qmerit(m): 5:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thisis2raw:

Well, that is not my argument sir.
They may not be for Wike alone but for the state house.. Gov, deputy gov, commissioners, house of assembly members etc.
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by brookz: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nigeria is obviously a FAILED State. 221 popo just for one kini, den how many Ar assigned to d remaining 35 states gov.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Qmerit(m): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thisis2raw:

Though I'm not arguing that anyway..
And Yes even more than, the total is for the state house and not just Wike,: gov,deputy Gov, speaker, deputy speaker, all commissioners, PAs, SSAs, all members of house of assembly. Etc too many to mention
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
221 Policemen? How many DSS and NSCDC operatives? This country is wow

Hmmmmmm

DSS must speak too, but the number will not beat the police

NSCDC may be more 221 police personnel mentioned earlier

1 Like

Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Thisis2raw(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Qmerit:

Though I'm not arguing that anyway..
And Yes even more than, the total is for the state house and not just Wike,: gov,deputy Gov, speaker, deputy speaker, all commissioners, PAs, SSAs, all members of house of assembly. Etc too many to mention
The police man blatantly that they gave wike 221 guards. They don't mention nobody else
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Qmerit(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thisis2raw:
The police man blatantly that they gave wike 221 guards. They don't mention nobody else

Ok...it is technical I'm now telling you what it means ok.. I'm in the force... is just like the same way we say PMB spend a lot on foreign trips, news papers, kitchen etc and that doesn't mean he does it alone, all the members of aso rock re involve but as the head you call his name.
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Qmerit(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Thisis2raw:

Ok...it is technical...l I'm now telling you what it means ok.. I'm in the force... is just like the same way we say PMB spend a lot on foreign trips, news papers, kitchen etc and that doesn't mean he does it alone, all the members of aso rock re involve but as the head you call his name.
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Charly68: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
Wike does not know that he can't match Nigeria police in social propaganda..I trust NPF they will respond word of word,comma for comma and full stop for full stop..
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by remikunle: 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
too much
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Codes151(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Nogodye:
221 Police only for Wike...Haba! When some communities can boast of 10 policemen to protect their lives and properties...God dey
n u believe abi
Re: 221 Policemen Guard Wike – Force Spokesman by Toketimt: 1:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Keneking:

I shall respond to you next week Monday..Nonsense

Coward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pension Theft: John Yusuf To Refund N22.9b, Jailed 6 Years / South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day / Governors Who Visited Buhari Depart London For Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.