Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Online Business That Earns You 1,000 Naira From Thousands Of People. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business That Earns You 1,000 Naira From Thousands Of People. (1338 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business That Earns You 1,000 Naira From Thousands Of People. by OT1: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2009
This is a new, fresh, secured way of making v.serious and legit money on the internet. The whole idea of this programme is networking, for those out there that think everything is scamming. you are not expecting to be paid a particular amount, here your payment depends on your hard work and seriousness. You really dont have much to do but a bit of advertising. The most you can earn is 8 million and least you can earn is 1 million, depending on how you make it happen. When I send you the Full details FREE OF CHARGE, then you would understand how thousands of people will pay you 1000 naira without hesitation, and then you would be totally convinced how safe and secured you are.
Please note that you will type your bank details yourself directly to the people that are willing to pay you.
call 08062123251 or send an email to olabant@yahoo.com. for the full details free.
Re: Online Business That Earns You 1,000 Naira From Thousands Of People. by dymeez: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2009
Please how do you mean your earnings depends on you?
I really hope this business is safe. Iv been lookin for a safe online business ever since. I'll mail you now, pls send me the details.

(1) (Reply)

.. / I Am Intrested In Starting A Truck Shipping To Nigeria: / Happy Winning To All My Fans That Paly Premier Lotto Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.