Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? (589 Views)

"Jonathan’s Campaign Chief,Others Divert 155bn Oil Money To Zambian Officers"-PT / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign / Pat Utomi To Run As Delta State Gov In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? by showbobo(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2009
SUGGESTIONS PLEASE ON HOW TO RUN A SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN, !!!. . . Tips Please!!!!
Re: Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? by ChapelleS: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2009
Pick up Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama;It will serve a useful guide but note that it doesn't apply to the Nigeria of today.
Re: Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? by showbobo(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2009
Thanks. . . More suggestions are welcome.
Re: Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? by lyfe(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2009
Chapelle.S:

Pick up Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama;It will serve a useful guide but note that it doesn't apply to the Nigeria of today.
That would work if the book was written by James Ohanefe Ibori and Edited by Obasanjo. Seriously I don't know but some sure ways include;
1)Get a god-father, like Chris Uba
2)Assign Obasanjo as campaign manager
3)Get a copy of material on how to turn a State to Dubia from Prof. Soludo
4)Start reading those motivational books.
5)Open facebook account for you campaign and invite people.
6)Be conversant with happenings in Nigeria by reading the dailies, go on Nairaland, saharareporters, and put motivational message on your FB page(wall)-giving hope to Nigerians and telling them your vision, mission and how you are going to achieve you set vision and goals if they do you the favour by supporting, bla bla.
7)Raise awareness by running adverts.
coolGet financial supporter (essential).
or You mean campaign against Environmental degradation, AIDS or Corruption.
Re: Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? by Jarus(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2009
Campaign for what?

Anyway, I can't help you o, because with all my campaigns, I also lost election in the Uni  grin
I used to be a godfather in departmental politics from years 1-3 and candidates used to consult me(once they have my approval, they have had about 500 votes already), but when I came out to contest for Sec Gen, na lady defeat me  grin

But more seriously, I think Obama's Audacity of Hope, which I'm currently reading should be helpful.
Re: Suggestions On How To Run A Successful Campaign? by showbobo(m): 2:17am On Dec 31, 2009
Thanks everyone. . . . I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Cecilia Ibru Paid N225m For Living In Own House / Nigeria's President Is Missing / Can Followers Be Motivated By Leadership Styles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.