Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize (36184 Views)

Bbnaija: Bisola Wins Head Of House / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured / Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by kellyjude: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Good
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by Trexnemesis(m): 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Bad sign for Bisola. I give up.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by ChappyChase: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
2shur:
Looser
I pay tboss to suc ma dic for 5m.
Wasted 3m on bisola with no make up
Fuc u big brother with no make up
You need rope or handkerchief?
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by BigBrother9ja: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Na efe go be the overall winner cheesy
Really?

Fet ready o

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by frankblinkz(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
shey they Don give tboobs 500k to keep d Change wait ooo was she xpectn millions after eating foods worth 600k abeg they go joor Team Efe all d way yeeeeeeeeeee
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by FelixFelicis(m): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Really?

Fet ready o
guy oya jump o grin
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by Funkybabee(f): 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooh am so very happy for her with all mouth!!!!mehn person should not rely on Nairalanders talk oooo thank God for her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by AJCs(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by emmasege: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
This, to me, seems a bigger reward than the #25m + SUV.

Opportunities to speak @ UN platforms and travel to N.Y. If she continues with her persuasive skills, that can be the much needed stepping stone to boost her career.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by delpee(f): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
What she won is valuable. Having easy access to international NGOs and the UN is a big thing. She'll go places as it will open wonderful doors of favor for her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by Mykelpato(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2017
Now that #BBNaija has ended, can we now focus our attention back to Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by teebillz: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
It is true that Lai Mohammed sponsored BBNaija to divert attention from the government?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by emmasege: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
Mykelpato:
Now that #BBNaija has ended, can we now focus our attention back to Aso Rock!
Isn't it too early to spoil our mood and remind us of a national burden masquerading as president in Aso Rock?

Please not tonight.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by emmasege: 9:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
teebillz:
It is true that Lai Mohammed sponsored BBNaija to divert attention from the government?
So, we should expect another distraction any moment from now.

Only two words best describe us sha: suffering and smilingl
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by octopusfreaky(f): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
So nappy for Bisola. Yoruba sha we're really fvvvvcked set of people. No love for their fellow brethren see as Efe team united to help the guy
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
excorperwheezy:
Yes God please make her win generally...I so love her simplicity. That her teeth will pave way for her IJN
Teeth of life. You wicked grin.
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by hellomosquito(f): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
i saw this as i subscribed to his utube channel. Thanks y'all this was massive 4 EFE.I promised it and i will do it. contact @ujeshaofficial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEwQEl03quw
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by chucks231(m): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2017
bisola won the best prize thru her role in d gal child education, going on tours to many countries for congress meetings, n sit with un on campaign on d topic, forget 25million cz it will finish ask kelvin Pam, tayo, Karen, dilish, plus Efe d rapper pls try n stay relevant with hits upon hit, coz if u dont pple especially warri go forget u shabally, so for me bisola won the grand price, ask Kofi annan, n okonji iweala how much fame plus mula does roles bring

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by Nymbols1(m): 8:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by ChristyB(f): 8:38am On Apr 10, 2017
You said it all... 25m if not well managed will vanish, but what Bisola has will sure take her places and it's more than 25m.

I'm very proud of her cos she sold herself very well. Very intelligent and talented.
emmasege:
This, to me, seems a bigger reward than the #25m + SUV.

Opportunities to speak @ UN platforms and travel to N.Y. If she continues with her persuasive skills, that can be the much needed stepping stone to boost her career.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bisola Wins The ONE Campaign Task Prize by Mykelpato(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
emmasege:
Isn't it too early to spoil our mood and remind us of a national burden masquerading as president in Aso Rock?

Please not tonight.
grin lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trending Mexican Movie: "What Life Took From Me" - Story So Far / Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / #bbnaija: Rico Kissed Nina In Her Mouth, Belly And Feet During Dare Game [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.