Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design (1992 Views)

4 Tips For Growing Your Fashion Designing Career On A Lean Budget. / 12 Weeks Intensive Training On Interior Design... / Skill Acquisition Training On Interior Decoration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by Ralphdan(m): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hi nairalanders,am a fresh graduate with passion for interior designs generally and I need someone who can guide me on steps to build a successful career on professional interior design.
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by Ralphdan(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please MOD help me push this to the front page I beg of you.
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by y4code(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
i have interest in it too 07033818556
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by Ralphdan(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
y4code:
i have interest in it too
Where do u reside
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
we can help you or even partner you. In ilorin ....give a call 08084648924 and let us link.
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by Ralphdan(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
ict4ict:
we can help you or even partner you. In ilorin ....give a call 08084648924 and let us link.

Ilorin...
Am in Lagos
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by noventinasint: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ralphdan:
Hi nairalanders,am a fresh graduate with passion for interior designs generally and I need someone who can guide me on steps to build a successful career on professional interior design.

Good idea; good step. There are so many interior design firm in Lagos, where you reside, google it, am sure you would even find one closer to your area in Lagos.
Noventinas interiors is an interior design and decoration firm in Ibadan and Abeokuta. Will work across Nigeria and beyond when we have project to execute.

Thanks
Noventinas interiors
08079951366/08079951344
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by y4code(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
I want to learn interior decoration and design i lived in Ilorin
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by mavensidd1: 12:35pm On May 03, 2017
Thank you for your interest in our prestigious institution, Interior Design and Decoration is a very rewarding profession and the sooner you become a professional designer the better!

Enrollment is now in Progress for May session, new classes resume on the 3rd of May 2017 for 3 months full-time and 6th of May 2017 for 4 months part time classes. Full time classes are within the following time belts morning (9am-11am), afternoon (12pm-2pm) and classes are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and also on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9am-12pm and 12pm-3pm. Part time or Weekend classes hold between 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm; whatever class is available.

Please find attached prospectus/syllabus for our 3 month/4 month certificate course, you can pick up an enrolment form at our school admin office, the form goes for N3000 only. The course is currently priced at a fee of N75,000 only for students paying in full and N80,000 only for those who desire to pay in up to 2 monthly installment i.e. N50,000-N30,000
(Though we are Nigeria's first interior design school with the highest standards, our fee has remained the same since 2009, we have refused to charge high fees because we are determined to continue to empower Nigerians and make them financially independent through Interior Design)

We enroll students and start a new session of classes at the beginning of every month, i.e. first weekday for full time classes and first Saturday of every month for part time courses.

Our students are expected to undergo a minimum of 3 months internship to expose them to practical and best practices after graduation, we send students to the best Interior design firms in Nigeria.

Our facilitators are practicing Architects and Interior Designers and ensure our students get the best of technical, hands on, and cutting edge design education. Newly enrolled Students are expected to pick up a list of recommended books at the customer service desk or get it at our bookshop.

The following books are recommended but not mandatory and may be purchased from the bookshop at anytime:
Activity Spaces Ideawise by Laura .F. Gross
The Complete Home Design by John Grey
Sunset Design by Color
The Windor style Bible
Architect's Data
The book Really Rich is a compulsory book for entrepreneurial class

Our online classes cost N45,000 only and it is hosted on a world class training platform: www.openlearning.com with written and audio training materials, click to register for online classes : www.openlearning.com/courses/mavensidd

AutoCAD training costs N15,000 only and 3D modeling training costs N35,000 only

Our campuses:

OMOLE (Headquarters): No 2A Oladipo Soyebo close, off Muyibat Oyefusi crescent, off Akinola Adegunwa street, off Adeyemo Akapo street, Omole phase 1 estate, Ojodu, Ikeja

LEKKI: Suite G20, Eleganza Shopping Complex, Opposite VGC/Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos.

FESTAC: The Champions Place, 23 Road P close House 7 Festac Town, Lagos State.
ABUJA: Suite D201, Garki Mall, opp Garki Ultra-modern model Market, beside CBN Quarters, Damaturu crescent, off Kabo road, off Ahmadu Bello Way,Garki II, Abuja
Contact number -07030418339

Registration is currently in progress and Maven SIDD enrolls about 10 students per class so as to ensure a comfortable learning environment and ease of doing class work and practical, interested students are hereby encouraged to register on time (on or before class starts) as classes fill quickly.
Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by mavensidd1: 12:40pm On May 03, 2017
Ralphdan:

Thank you for your interest in our prestigious institution, Interior Design and Decoration is a very rewarding profession and the sooner you become a professional designer the better!

Enrollment is now in Progress for May session, new classes resume on the 3rd of May 2017 for 3 months full-time and 6th of May 2017 for 4 months part time classes. Full time classes are within the following time belts morning (9am-11am), afternoon (12pm-2pm) and classes are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and also on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9am-12pm and 12pm-3pm. Part time or Weekend classes hold between 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm; whatever class is available.

Please find attached prospectus/syllabus for our 3 month/4 month certificate course, you can pick up an enrolment form at our school admin office, the form goes for N3000 only. The course is currently priced at a fee of N75,000 only for students paying in full and N80,000 only for those who desire to pay in up to 2 monthly installment i.e. N50,000-N30,000
(Though we are Nigeria's first interior design school with the highest standards, our fee has remained the same since 2009, we have refused to charge high fees because we are determined to continue to empower Nigerians and make them financially independent through Interior Design)

We enroll students and start a new session of classes at the beginning of every month, i.e. first weekday for full time classes and first Saturday of every month for part time courses.

Our students are expected to undergo a minimum of 3 months internship to expose them to practical and best practices after graduation, we send students to the best Interior design firms in Nigeria.

Our facilitators are practicing Architects and Interior Designers and ensure our students get the best of technical, hands on, and cutting edge design education. Newly enrolled Students are expected to pick up a list of recommended books at the customer service desk or get it at our bookshop.

The following books are recommended but not mandatory and may be purchased from the bookshop at anytime:
Sunset Design by Color
The Windor style Bible
Architect's Data

Our online classes cost N45,000 only and it is hosted on a world class training platform: www.openlearning.com with written and audio training materials, click to register for online classes : www.openlearning.com/courses/mavensidd

Our campuses:

OMOLE (Headquarters): No 2A Oladipo Soyebo close, off Muyibat Oyefusi crescent, off Akinola Adegunwa street, off Adeyemo Akapo street, Omole phase 1 estate, Ojodu, Ikeja

LEKKI: Suite G20, Eleganza Shopping Complex, Opposite VGC/Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki, Lagos.

ABUJA: Suite D201, Garki Mall, opp Garki Ultra-modern model Market, beside CBN Quarters, Damaturu crescent, off Kabo road, off Ahmadu Bello Way,Garki II, Abuja

Registration is currently in progress and Maven SIDD enrolls about 10 students per class so as to ensure a comfortable learning environment and ease of doing class work and practical, interested students are hereby encouraged to register on time (on or before class starts) as classes fill quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by mavensidd1: 12:41pm On May 03, 2017
y4code:
i have interest in it too

Sunset Design by Color
The Windor style Bible
Architect's Data

Our campuses:

Re: Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
call 08067562634 if you live in ilorin

(1) (Reply)

ICT Or Medicine: I Need Advice / Buy And Sell Goods, Services And Products On Shop2taste.com / Should I Take A Job Offer At Enterprise Bank (formerly Spring Bank)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.