Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,636 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. (1332 Views)

Kabiru Sokoto Who Bombed A Church In 2011 Released / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by pafestula(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, please where is Kabiru Sokoto? I didn't hear anything about him or any update about him. Does that mean his case has been swept under the Carpet as usual?

Iyabo Obasanjo Bello's case?

Patricia Olubumi Ete's case?

Demiji Bankole's case? Etc

Many arrested Boko Harm members and Fulani's cases, we are yet to hear anything about them. Just to mentioned but few swept under the carpet cases in Nigeria.

Now why is Nnamdi Kanu's case is so different that the Government cannot just pardon him? I just reasoned the whole thing and I decided to air my view.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Horlufemi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Maybe because he threatened​ and called his followers to kill people of other tribes. Just like the Hutu did to Tutsi. Maybe.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
Horlufemi:
Maybe because he threatened​ and called his followers to kill people of other tribes. Just like the Hutu did to Tutsi. Maybe.
So sokoto didn't threaten or kill anyone right? SMH

8 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Horlufemi:
But I can't recall seeing or hearing that any of his followers attacked other tribes like the Fulani herdsmen do ... Can you?

Let's talk about mr sokoto, a boko haram commander ,who masterminded the bombing of a church on Xmas day in madalla...where Many lost their lives

Why are u not calling for his rearrest?
Is it because majority of you are Muslims ?
You feel that it doesn't concern you?
Hmmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Notasyouthink: 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
pafestula:
Fellow Nigerians, please where is Kabiru Sokoto? I didn't hear anything about him or any update about him. Does that mean his case has been swept under the Carpet as usual?

Iyabo Obasanjo Bello's case?

Patricia Olubumi Ete's case?

Demiji Bankole's case? Etc

Many arrested Boko Harm members and Fulani's cases, we are yet to hear anything about them. Just to mentioned but few swept under the carpet cases in Nigeria.

Now why is Nnamdi Kanu's case is so different that the Government cannot just pardon him? I just reasoned the whole thing and I decided to air my view.
Let's call the attention of that useless propagandist ipobexposed to come and do what he is being paid for on this wonderful thread.

7 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Let's call the attention of that useless propagandist ipobexposed to come and do what he is being paid for on this wonderful thread.

Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Op Nnamdi KANU is a full blown terrorist. When ever he ask for mercy for sending Igbos to kill hausas and other atrocities he will be pardoned.
Jesus didn't pick peter up until he asked for help.

God haven't forgive Satan till today as well. Let him ask for forgiveness.

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by BlowBack: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:
Op Nnamdi KANU is a full blown terrorist. When ever he ask for mercy for sending Igbos to kill hausas and other atrocities he will be pardoned.
Jesus didn't pick peter up until he asked for help.

God haven't forgive Satan till today as well. Let him ask for forgiveness.

[/s]

Where is Kabiru Sokoto the Ebira almajiri who claims Sokoto and Boko Haram bomber?

Where is Oguche? The Nyanya bombing mastermind and protégé of Amir Sanusi?

These two convicted terrorists have since been set free in a staged fake prison break

As you continue your frustrated life over Kanu online, I am consoled with the sole fact that you have no life whatsoever or that you are not somewhere procreating to spread your autistic genes into the general population.

12 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by BlowBack: 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44

You are truly the worst kind of propagandist ever.

I am not sure you can convince anybody here that aids kills

10 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Horlufemi(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

But I can't recall seeing or hearing that any of his followers attacked other tribes like the Fulani herdsmen do ... Can you?

Let's talk about mr sokoto, a boko haram commander ,who masterminded the bombing of a church on Xmas day in madalla...where Many lost their lives

Why are u not calling for his rearrest?
Is it because majority of you are Muslims ?
You feel that it doesn't concern you?
Hmmmmm

I detest Islam. I detest Nnamdi Kanu. I detest violence.

A good leader isn't supposed to say call for violence. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Since you can't see that and feel NK is the greatest man, please use all your energy to follow him. Whatever helps you sleep.

About Kabiru Sokoto, you can do your investigation and find out his location by yourself.

Instead of hate, show love abi no be una be Christian.

Hate, anger, fear — those are lies they use to turn you against each other. When you set aside the hate they force you to carry, that’s when you know love is our true nature.

Hate is air we breathe, Love takes will power.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by BlowBack: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Horlufemi:

A good leader isn't supposed to say call for violence. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. Since you can't see that and feel NK is the greatest man, please use all your energy to follow him. Whatever helps you sleep.

About Kabiru Sokoto, you can do your investigation and find out his location by yourself.

Hate, anger, fear — those are lies they use to turn you against each other. When you set aside the hate they force you to carry, that’s when you know love is our true nature.

How I wish Kabiru Sokoto planned his bombing in downtown Ibadan.

10 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Garrithe1st: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
They are both terrorists and deserve to DIE..

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Reminez(m): 2:12am On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

The same way black scorpion planned his shooting practice in Ibo heartland abi..good for nothing savage
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:04am On Apr 10, 2017
Horlufemi:

Why are you blabbing
Tell me where he or his supporters attacked a tribe my friend..... Or should I list Nigerians who have made similar threats and are walking free today starting with el rufai
Just tell me where or shut up Abeg

3 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Look at someone thàt is full of 'love' saying he detest Islam .... Are majority of your people not Muslims ?... Why detest them...what did they do to you

This is the double standard I talked about afonjaz... Nnamdi kanu have never attacked any Nigerian ... Yet u hate him more than those who has actually killed hundreds of Nigerians ....

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Horlufemi(m): 6:55am On Apr 10, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Why are you blabbing
Tell me where he or his supporters attacked a tribe my friend..... Or should I list Nigerians who have made similar threats and are walking free today starting with el rufai
Just tell me where or shut up Abeg

Give me the video where elrufai solicited for arms to kill Igbo, Yoruba and go against the government.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Horlufemi(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Look at someone thàt is full of 'love' saying he detest Islam .... Are majority of your people not Muslims ?... Why detest them...what did they do to you

This is the double standard I talked about afonjaz... Nnamdi kanu have never attacked any Nigerian ... Yet u hate him more than those who has actually killed hundreds of Nigerians ....

I hate all killers, NK is just one of them. You like to assume, assumptions aren't facts. Religion, racism and tribalism are unnecessary.

My people are individuals who believe in love, forgiveness and unity. I don't identify with any race tribe or religion.

I have thought about these things and found out that us versus them is a big lie. We are them, they are us. Some are just being manipulated easily.

Our similarities are like 99.8% while the 0.02% difference is a big deal.

I have Muslim friends and discovered they are basically Muslim just because they are raised Muslim but I know they will not raise a finger to kill a soul because they weren't taught to kill. They are educated. I hate Islam because of its founder, how he manipulated his followers. The structure of Islam makes it very easy to manipulate uneducated people. The manipulators are the problem (they are filled with hate)

I think as youths we should change this country by forgiving ourselves and unifying against the elite. Though a problem is that Nigerians themselves are as evil as the elite no love for their fellow man.

Please, stop idolizing NK he may have some truth but he lacks, love and forgiveness. If you really need Biafra, you need someone like Martin Luther King, Ghandi not a Mohammed-like person.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Horlufemi(m): 7:30am On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

What a quality? Are you listening to yourself? How do you sleep at night? I have a many friends who are from the East, they are nothing like you. You are just as evil as Kabiru Sokoto.

Go sit down and think about what you just typed. You are no different from Kabiru Sokoto, Mohammed and Jihadist. These are the kind of people you share like minds.

Just do yourself a favour, why not execute a plan to bomb Ibadan and feel good about yourself.

Whatever helps you sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by BlowBack: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Horlufemi:

What a quality? Are you listening to yourself? How do you sleep at night? I have a many friends who are from the East, they are nothing like you. You are just as evil as Kabiru Sokoto.

Go sit down and think about what you just typed. You are no different from Kabiru Sokoto, Mohammed and Jihadist. These are the kind of people you share like minds.

Just do yourself a favour, why not execute a plan to bomb Ibadan and feel good about yourself.

Whatever helps you sleep.

Shut up you bloody coward.

You were sympathetic to Kabiru Sokoto and see him as a lesser danger than Kanu who is yet to even uproot a hair strand.

If the Yorubas were facing just 1 % of what the Minorities in Southern Kaduna or borno have been seeing with boko haram you guys would have began crying for Oduduwa Republic.

Yeye

You people lack empathy and are thus rewarded with a very myopic mindset which when summed up amounts to "as long as it does not affect me and my household ".

You stupidly supported this terrorist govt into power after they slandered, blackmailed and terrorised their way into power.

What is happening in the middle belt and NE will be like child's play when the jihad train reaches Odua.

4 Likes

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by EppPliss: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by annnikky(f): 7:52am On Apr 10, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd.44
Y not ansa d question thrown to u rather than calling mynd..44 undecided leave d guy alone jawe n ansa d simple question

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by annnikky(f): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

You were sympathetic to Kabiru Sokoto and see him as a lesser danger than Kanu who is yet to even uproot a hair strand.

If the Yorubas were facing just 1 % of what the Minorities in Southern Kaduna or borno have been seeing with boko haram you guys would have began crying for Oduduwa Republic.

Yeye

You people lack empathy and are thus rewarded with a very myopic mindset which when summed up amounts to "as long as it does not affect me and my household ".

You stupidly supported this terrorist govt into power after they slandered, blackmailed and terrorised their way into power.

What is happening in the middle belt and NE will be like child's play when the jihad train reaches Odua.
Chaii... sad
Re: Kabiru Sokoto Vs Nnamdi Kanu. by Horlufemi(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Yeye

Yes boss, whatever helps you cum. Your paranoia will get the better of you.

You are a terrorist at heart another terrorist.

You only need to think. Provide concrete proof they are a terrorist govt.

I assure you that one day you will read what you've been typing and be ashamed of yourself. I guarantee it.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Anambra, Blames Govt For Ethnic Agitations / History Of The Nigerian Constitution And Its Subsequent Amendments / Independence Speech: Buhari Was Cloned In London, He Tried To “mimic The Origina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.