Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Perfect Smartphone Combo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Perfect Smartphone Combo (373 Views)

How To Choose The Perfect Smartphone To Buy / The Perfect Phone For Nigerian People An All Rounder!!!! Meet The Doogee Bl7000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Smartphone Combo by Falz2017: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
We are not talking about those single lovers, those that use only one device as a daily driver and probably one device for everything we could call the die hard fans. But, it is for those of us that use two not three or four but two smartphone as our daily driver.

There are so many reasons that could prompt you as a person to use two smartphones at least I know a few of those, one being the fact that you want to use two sim cards maybe one for home and the other for office, another reason maybe because the two devices handle different task or let’s put it this way, the cons of one is the pros of the other. The final reason that I could come up with is your intention to showing off and that seems to be a cool one.

So, which of this devices really matches when it comes to using them together? That question ain’t cheap for someone in my field and for me I would say the Samsung and the iPhone. Why? Let me buttress on the facts.

It doesn’t matter whether it is a Samsung S8 and an iPhone 4 or the iPhone 7 and the Samsung galaxy S3 mini, the scenario here is that these two manufactures blend in so perfectly together. One running Android and another running the iOS, two platforms that seems to cancel out your smartphone problems when used together and not to forget that they are the most used smartphone platforms in the world right now. You could make use of it in this way, some applications are either exclusive to the Apple store or the Play store which means using them together would guarantee the availability of those application or games.

I might also want to use my MTN and Etisalat on the two devices and at this point you might be thinking why can’t I just get a dual sim Samsung phone or two iPhone 5 so as to spend less. Well, we are talking about using the best in the game here and the iPhone and the Samsung works perfectly for that reason and moreso who fancies the act of using a device with dual sim card slot.

An now for the showing off part. I use the most expensive phones in their category and who will not be tempted to look at me and even to come closer. People use the Samsung the are considered rich, people also use the iPhone and they are also considered rich but what about those that use both the iPhone are Samsung. Think about what you will be called or referred to.
http://thetechlicense.com/2017/04/06/perfect-smartphone-combo/
So what do you think about this? Let me know in the comment section.

(1) (Reply)

Need Screen And Case For Sony Xperia C2305 / Evergreen Phone Store February Price List For Blackberry Phones / HTC Is Working On A Mid-range Device And A Snapdragon 660 Called Ocean Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.