Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,743 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija (1087 Views)

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Funke Akindele Blasts Gifty For Claiming She Doesn't Know Falz & Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Since the beginning of this show till the end, i've just been hearing this and that about BBN, Both physically, online and everywhere i go,
But i always wonder what this show is all aabout, i've tried searching on google, buh never got what i want, and i know many people are just hearing it, even watching it buh they still don't know what's all about
The only thing i want now is someone to just explain to me what this show is all about, is it that they will lock themselves in a house for three months, gisting and chatting, or whaaat
What are dey
doing, what's their purpose of being there, how did dey evict people, why did they evict them, infact just explain the whole thing to me
Thanks
#NOTE: Insults are Highly welcome
Re: I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija by danielicon(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
it is a reality show just like others : keeping up with the kardishans and Co. here it is just be yourself
Re: I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija by Chimaritoponcho: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Since the beginning of this show till the end, i've just been hearing this and that about BBN, Both physically, online and everywhere i go,
But i always wonder what this show is all aabout, i've tried searching on google, buh never got what i want, and i know many people are just hearing it, even watching it buh they still don't know what's all about
The only thing i want now is someone to just explain to me what this show is all about, is it that they will lock themselves in a house for three months, gisting and chatting, or whaaat
What are dey
doing, what's their purpose of being there, how did dey evict people, why did they evict them, infact just explain the whole thing to me
Thanks
Mumu boy i no blame you na MTN wey dash you 10mb i blame
Re: I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
thanks
Re: I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija by psucc(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

And you feel you've done anything when the guy was smart enough to put up a hashtag welcoming insults? Just that you got to add more.
Re: I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija by Angeleena(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
hmm just a simple show, of how people,disown their family,played by, TTT...people, showing their unbeatable skills in lying,played by GIFTY,people giving married men B.J,played by BISOLA,people bragging,of their sugar daddies,played, by T.BOSS,and girls showing us they don't have home training, played by one MARVIS ...and,ehn,people telling us how,you can win the sympathy, of thousands of people, by just playing Mr ambassador of poverty,played by Mr logistics, efe himself..
Re: I Swear 98% Of People Doesn't Know This About #bigbrothernaija by emeijeh(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Photo Of Davido's Lavish New Mansion In Lekki / Female Ghanaian Celeb Rocks The Internet Unclad, Upload Photos On Facebook / Mr Ideal 2016 Caught After He Photoshopped Himself Into The 2018 Audi A8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.