Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Key Lessons We All Need To Learn From #BBN 2017 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Key Lessons We All Need To Learn From #BBN 2017 (349 Views)

Bbnaija: Things To Learn From Tacha’s Disqualification / Afonjas Officially Release The Original Result For BBN 2017, See Biggest Loser / BBN: Heartbroken Boyfriend Releases Shocking Video Of Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Key Lessons We All Need To Learn From #BBN 2017 by melvin1992(m): 12:41am On Apr 10, 2017
May you never deny your friends and family like ThinTallTony, infact pray to have loyal Ballys around you so that you may not be as unfortunate as Soma. Be careful with women before you end up like Miyonce. Work hard and harness your talents and be like or better than Bisola, lest I forget smoking kills, many great people like CocoIce have gone down because of it. Don't go about pretending and being fake like gifty, pretenders av noting to offer. Enjoymusic like debbieRise, and if possible dance like Ese. Keep fit and always exercise like kemen and Bassey, but please don't kemen anybody at night o. If you must speak english speak like Uriel, don't be like Nigerians who cannot sing the national anthem. In other words, be yourself, be like Efe! Its the least I cando for this guy, wether you love or follow bigbrother ornot, this guy has captured my kidney. I am a winner, ahustler and I survive against all odds.
# proudly teamEFE
# BASEDonLOGISTICS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Key Lessons We All Need To Learn From #BBN 2017 by GloriaNinja(f): 1:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Enough of this efe rants already, It's not like his victory will change Nigeria's economy, receive sense in Jesus name!
Re: Key Lessons We All Need To Learn From #BBN 2017 by BreezyCB(m): 4:54am On Apr 10, 2017
BBC has end it's time to get back to reality plastic coke is now 150

(1) (Reply)

Watch The First Teaser Trailer For Thor: Ragnarok / A 24-year-old Man Has / AC Repair Apache Junction AZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.