Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,272 members, 7,957,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation (33139 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Let the blessings rain on him...As e dey hot...Congratulations Efe

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/851193994008768513

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by BreezyCB(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2017
No more Big Brother Naija
Efe fans will now remember they're unemployed.

Mr Gov face your state

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by alonzoiv(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2017
In short, his call has been picked. A new beginning has been berthed for him.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On Apr 10, 2017
See them.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by mokaflex(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Apart from wikki warm spring, tell me what else you've got @ za games reserves

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by jhydebaba(m): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2017
based on logistics, if i be Efe i go run 4/40. invitation to boko domain free it is a no no no.

42 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by arosunshine(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by MrRichy(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2017
if God be for you... who can be against you... ?

Efe enjoy jare.. na Baba God give you

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by mokaflex(m): 7:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by MrRichy(m): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2017
jhydebaba:
based on logistics, if i be Efe i go run 4/40. invitation to boko domain free it is a no no no.

is bauchi a boko domain ?

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Although I wasn't supporting him, I gotta say...Efe is blessed kiss

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Benjom(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Everybody and entities want to identify with Efe now.

It's his turn to be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by auntysimbiat(f): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2017
wow
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by EFEbbnaija(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
May Allah bless my Governor

Based on logistics you made it happenThank you Nairaland #TeamEFE #Efenation

Where are the #TeamEFE:https://mbasic.facebook.com/EFE-bbnaija-653546064854429/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2680651853
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by fernandooleku(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Based On Log Of Woods... i wish you all the luck of best... To go schl sef don weak me

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Moreoffaith(m): 8:29am On Apr 10, 2017
See the Latest Common Madness

Big Brother Africa $300000 (N48m)
Big brother Nigeria N25m
Maltina DanceAll N10M
MTN Project Fame N7.5M plus SUV
Etisalat's Nigeria Idol N5m with a multi million Naira contract
GLO Naija Sings N5M PLUS SUV
Gulder Ultimate Search N10M PLUS Endorsement plus SUV

BUT
Cowbell Maths Competitn N100K
Lagos Spelling Bee N50K
Who Wants to Be A Millionnaire, you can hardly go beyond N250,000

Later they'll say Education is the key. . while the padlock has been changed to ENTERTAINMENT...

We need sense in this country, Walai talai

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by tomdon(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
This guy is blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by ekems2017(f): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe Efe What else can I say? Whom God has bless no man can curse. Let your time just click, the rest is history.

12 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by phatasschick(f): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin let me book space too
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by deedondavi(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
uhmm
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Abbey2sam(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Okay
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by speaktome(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
UR FADAAAA!!!

Base on logistics!!!

Base on the 25m!!!

Base On Boko Haram!!!

My Man no gooooooo

#MySignatureMyBusiness

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2017
I sense this will be the trend. This guy will tour the whole najia.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by ask4double(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
*May you never deny your friends and family like ThinTallTony, infact pray to have loyal Ballys around you so that you may not be as unfortunate as Soma. Be careful with women before you end up like Miyonce. Work hard and harness your talents and be like or better than Bisola, lest I forget smoking kills, many great people like CocoIce have gone down because of it. Don't go about pretending and being fake like gifty, pretenders will not make heaven. Enjoymusic like debbieRise, and if possible dance like Ese. Keep fit and always exercise like kemen and Bassey, but please don't kemen anybody at night o. If you must speak english speak like Uriel, eat eba like Marvis and don't grow fat, don't be like Nigerians who cannot sing the national anthem. In other words, be yourself, be like Efe! Its the least I cando for this guy, wether you love or follow bigbrother ornot, this guy has captured my kidney. I am a winner, a hustler and I survive against all odds.*
*# proudly teamEFE*
*# BASEDonLOGISTICS*

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Fuqman(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Base on logistics, the governor is using Efe's popularity to promote Yankari reserve in Bauchi state.

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Dongreat(m): 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
When a country gives gold to celebrities but copper to the inventors and scientists, what you get is a country like Nigeria, blessed with 90% oil; about 8% short of Saudi Arabia but with a population of 60% living in abject poverty. Not to forget bad roads everywhere and 2hours max electricity. Lets celebrate and focus on the likes of Dbanj, Davido, Wizkid, EFE, etc and forget the Unilag boy that smashed the CGPA records, the Hausa dude that made a flying car from wood, or the IBO man that can design clothes/wears with monograms beautiful than Gucci or LV.
As a country our collective priorities are lost and forever we will continue to suffer while ... complete it please!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by BestySam(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2017
I'll visit this year.
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Elnino4ladies: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2017
jhydebaba:

Bauchi is more peaceful than your state

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by neonly: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2017
Moreoffaith:
See the Latest Common Madness

Big Brother Africa $300000 (N48m)
Big brother Nigeria N25m
Maltina DanceAll N10M
MTN Project Fame N7.5M plus SUV
Etisalat's Nigeria Idol N5m with a multi million Naira contract
GLO Naija Sings N5M PLUS SUV
Gulder Ultimate Search N10M PLUS Endorsement plus SUV

BUT
Cowbell Maths Competitn N100K
Lagos Spelling Bee N50K
Who Wants to Be A Millionnaire, you can hardly go beyond N250,000

Later they'll say Education is the key. . while the padlock has been changed to ENTERTAINMENT...

We need sense in this country, Walai talai

Copied

OP make sense oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by dragonking3: 8:34am On Apr 10, 2017
So that your brothers can bomb my brother abi? angry angry
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by Ayoswit(f): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2017
God of Efe (wealth) come to my rescue o
Re: Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation by IamAirforce1: 8:35am On Apr 10, 2017
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COAS Buratai Pictured Testing His Physical Fitness At NA Obstacle Course(photos / Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.