Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here (4856 Views)

Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? / List/links Of Suspicious Naraland Posts And Posters (help Fight Fraud) / How Do I Delete My Posts And Membership Account On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
OMO IBO:

A skim through a recent thread between a few people (not calling names) will give you the answer. A member asked a MOD for a favour which was supposed to be confidential and guess what, the member got his/her favour. Mind you this has happened on countless occasions.
its really annoying when people make claims/accusations without proofs.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Pray tell, how does one deal with a 'defaulting member' in your opinion?
Ma'am, it's relative.

Do what works for you.

However, the idea of creating a section solely for calling people out will be in order.
That way, MOD's have less bilge to respond to in the name of 'report to moderator', less threads to lockup and delete.

Most importantly, it'll serve as some sort of comic relief for some of us.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
mukina2:

its really annoying when people make claims/accusations without proofs.
Annoying??
Pssshhhhh. . . .

So i should go digging up posts and threads right??

Please!!!!!!!!

Anyways, i'm done here.
it' appears i'm working you guys up.

You can lock this thread now.

Over n out!
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by spikedcylinder: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2009
Very Omo Iboish, quite anti-female. cheesy
Carry on bro, carry on. cheesy
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mamagee3(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2009
I report in Aso Rock. cool cool
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2009
This Omo Ibo is fucking irritating. Why doesn't he go and lick The Seeker's ass instead of coming here to act he has something sensible to say? These idiotic pieces of crap.

And the same goes for Tpiah.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
OMO IBO:

Annoying??
Pssshhhhh. . . .

So i should go digging up posts and threads right??

Please!!!!!!!!

Anyways, i'm done here.
it' appears i'm working you guys up.

You can lock this thread now.

Over n out!
must people notice you by force?
shows how shallow you are  to try and create confusion just so you can walk in and out like a fairy godmother.
If you knew you had nothing to say, or links to post then you can always click on the back button or simply view and move on.

Tpia created this thread for a purpose, if you have nothing to contribute please move on.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 31, 2009
can someone explain what The Seeker has to do with this thread? Una never chase am comot finish abi which other due must he pay you people? Open thread for him nah.

Mugsmasher's posts are available to anyone who cares to look. If someone wants to act like they have no idea who mugsmasher is just because he threatened someone not on their friend list with physical violence, then kudos and good luck to them.

Michelin is a moderator and so far, one of the most nauseatingly xenophobic people it has ever been my misfortune to come across on the web.

She's more suited for stormfront if they can relax their strigent anti-black rants and accept negros who are just as racist as they are.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2009
[size=28pt]MODERATORS DO YOUR JOBS NAH!!! THIS IS SICKENING!!!!!!!![/size]

Aloy~Emeka:

Then you can afford to marry tpia na. What are you waiting for?

MrCrackles:

Tpia ke shocked shocked shocked shocked
God forbid bad thing. . .
A woman who has been churning out snails and tortoises from her womb shocked shocked shocked

FAMILY SECTION, TODAY!!!!!!!!!

TELL THESE TWO VULTURES TO FIND A DEAD BODY WEY THEM GO FOLLOW ENTER GRAVE!!!!!
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by amebono1: 3:46am On Dec 31, 2009
The report to moderator button does not work. I reported an insulting post and was flat out told by degoatsky that even if I get shot on this forum he'll NEVER do anything about it

this is funny grin grin grin

michelin leave this thread jooor angry
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 31, 2009
If I nor leave nko? grin grin grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by amebono1: 4:11am On Dec 31, 2009
na man long koboko i go use flog you angry
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2009
tpia.:

MODERATORS DO YOUR JOBS NAH!!! THIS IS SICKENING!!!!!!!!
FAMILY SECTION, TODAY!!!!!!!!!

TELL THESE TWO VULTURES TO FIND A DEAD BODY WEY THEM GO FOLLOW ENTER GRAVE!!!!!

Tpia
instead of posting and quoting the posts, please post the links, how am i supposed to find out where that post is

I just found it, please next time post the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-373778.0.html#msg5220505
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by debosky(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2009
tpia.:

Mugsmasher's posts are available to anyone who cares to look. If someone wants to act like they have no idea who mugsmasher is just because he threatened someone not on their friend list with physical violence, then kudos and good luck to them.
What is your concern exactly? The thread by Mugsmasher which mentioned you has been edited - over 24 hours ago removing your name. Others mentioned find it humorous and are not complaining. Are you now crying more than the bereaved? If the post is not referring to you anymore I don't understand what your issue is.

With over 400,000 members you would be a bit silly to think mods would go around monitoring everyone's posts - if you find a poster comments offensive, report them saying what is offensive about it. If four people are called names and three find it funny, the fourth can get his/her name removed but it is not a mod's job to be the sole determinant of what is funny to a poster.

Michelin is a moderator and so far, one of the most nauseatingly xenophobic people it has ever been my misfortune to come across on the web.

Again, if you could use those wonderful braincells you were endowed with, you can go and complain to Seun the Admin by emailing him about michelin89 if you don't like her. Commonsense would tell you that fellow moderators cannot punish another moderator for alleged offenses.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Seun(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
You've made allegations about offensive posts and threads, but you have failed to provide a link to them, which is very slowpokish of you.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
we'll see who's the slowpoke

leave wild beasts to continually run free on your forum- you believe you'll never be bitten, right?

we'll see- inu e maa dun.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
debosky for the last time- I've stopped addressing you so kindly return the favor!!!!!!!

If I mentioned your name it wasnt a request for you to defend yourself. You've already made yourself clear on aloy emeka's thread which I reported to you.

Explain yourself to others, not me, plz.

PLZ do NOT respond to my posts.

I dont think that's too much to ask.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by MrCrackles(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
Seun:

You've made allegations about offensive posts and threads, but you have failed to provide a link to them, [b]which is very slowpokish of y[/b]ou.
Tpia don suffer for NL grin  grin  grin
But seriously speaking for myself, Tpia dont take me too serious. . . .I will cool off on your case henceforth! wink
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
Now, once again, in racism and tribalism section, two separate threads were opened to insult me and some other people.

here's one:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-372755.0.html

I started two threads of my own which were subsequently locked ostensibly because "they were getting personal" and "we all have to get along"

Mukina or whichever ___is involved here:

so because I've handled the insults like a civilized person, you now see fit to leave those other threads open while locking my own?

mukina why would you lock my thread on tribalists and leave this one open?

Is it because I've handled this aggravation in a civilized manner, unlike the people who showed up on my own thread?

Do you want me to scatter this place before you'll lock it?

I think you people are getting it twisted. You are not doing me a favor- what I'm telling you is for your own good and you ignore it at your own detriment.

If i curse una now you go think say na another thing oh. But I wont do that.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2009
tpia.:

Now, once again, in racism and tribalism section, two separate threads were opened to insult me and some other people.

here's one:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-372755.0.html

I started two threads of my own which were subsequently locked ostensibly because "they were getting personal" and "we all have to get along"

Mukina or whichever ___is involved here:

so because I've handled the insults like a civilized person, you now see fit to leave those other threads open while locking my own?

I think you people are getting it twisted. You are not doing me a favor- what I'm telling you is for your own good and you ignore it at your own detriment.

That link you posted i locked when i saw it, i dunno who opened it.
I had warned Aloy and you had a copy of that because i also sent you a warning.
I locked your thread when i saw it via recent topics.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2009
croaker- the greatest favor you can ever do me is to stop responding to my posts even if it kills you.

Yes, i can also stop logging on Nairaland but there is a war on terror going on and logging off NL wont stop the likes of you from still sniffing my behind elsewhere.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2009
mukina2:

That link you posted i locked when i saw it, i dunno who opened it.
I had warned Aloy and you had a copy of that because i also sent you a warning.
I locked your thread when i saw it via recent topics.

well, if its been unlocked by "unknown elements" then you might as well unlock my own threads.

However, I did not see either of those two other threads locked at any time.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by debosky(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
tpia.:

I am taking bets. . . .this vow won't make it past 2009.  grin

tpia.:

debosky for the last time- I've stopped addressing you so kindly return the favor!!!!!!!

If I mentioned your name it wasnt a request for you to defend yourself. You've already made yourself clear on aloy emeka's thread which I reported to you.  

You must be very silly if you think I'll allow you to post your garbage here and not challenge it. Say whatever rubbish you wish regarding other forum members but if you mention my name it better be factual.

I dont think that's too much to ask.

It's equally not too much to ask that you keep your mendacious and asinine comments to yourself when it comes to my actions.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by mukina2: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2009
Tpia
No, i have locked it again.
Yours will remain locked as well.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by MrCrackles(m): 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
tpia.:

croaker- the greatest favor you can ever do me is to stop responding to my posts even if it kills you.
Tilapia i dont do favours to be honest. . .Talk so reckless, Brashy too nasty and fiesty. . .
But like i said, am'a try to to stop tormenting ya. . . wink
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2009
^^ let me just straighten you out one more time, croaker:

You mean absolutely zilch to me, though I know for some reason you think otherwise.

So imagining your vulgarity,crassness and lack of manners are affecting me in any way, is a very big delusion you're welcome to keep.

If you're an asshole I call you out, regardless who you are.

geddit?

no need to answer but you're free to do so if it helps your self esteem.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2009
Despite my despise for that character called Tpia, I admit my comments were too harsh and inappropriate of a moderator, so I want to apologise publicly to everyone who was offended by my posts.

However I must say that Tpia is not just a hypocrite but she is also biased. This thread for instance has been created to attack me as a person not as a mod because I remember having issues with her even before I was assigned to Culture. As far as I am concerned, whenever I have questions concerning the yorubas, I'll still ask and if she too sensitive to deal with my questions that'll be her personal issue.

I have seen her pursuing Aloy emeka all over the forum throwing insults at him and he replied back calling her all sorts of names, why hasn't she come to report him?

In tribalism, she is called a tribalist every second, why doesn't she report those posters as well? This thread is a big joke in my opinion, just an excuse to bring up my name. Well she has said her piece and I have said mine. She had better not cross my path because I don't dig lunatic people like her who are always on people's neck reading malicious meanings into their words. She can do that with her tribalist mates, not with me because I am not part of her clique.

This said, I am done with this thread for good. If she wants to carry on, she is free to do so, because that won't change my opinion of her or make me want to stop asking questions about any tribe.

Good day.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by MyHonour(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2009
With so many moderators and supermoderators on this thread. . .i am at a loss of words

@tpia, i admire your courage, not so many ppl can speak up their minds like that - at least i cant
bcause them go ban me sharp sharp if i go misjive or laolate (na da new slang bi dat).
Lemme just hide and watch whatz happening from the backseat.

BTW is it just me or does zilch sound like ki-li-chi

@seun, madam mukina2, miister debosky, and all the mods (both past, present and future)
and all the other nairalanders (both the good and the bad).

@people, it is a new year, pleaze let us shake hands with each other as we enter the new year
as one big family.

[size=28pt]HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS Y'ALL[/size]
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 15, 2010
na new year we dey oh:

Y Would Yoruba Women Join A Hausa Woman To Insult Yoruba Men & Yoruba Language

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-381820.0.html
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 15, 2010
this is an extremely offensive and unprovoked attack from the amaka. Its been reported so lets see what happens:

THE AMAKA:

OH SHUT UP!!!! thead reported for what? IS THIS NOT IN THE RIGHT SECTION?!?!?! GOSH, YOU DUMB *****!!! what is this section for if youre not gonna get touchy by every yoruba topic that springs up. do you really think people take your hypocritical arse seriously? even seun, mukina, debosky, and a slew of nairalanders shut your punk arse down. if you don't like it, then move on to the next thread.
STOP COMING HERE IF YOURE GONNA START CRYING OVER EVERY SINGLE YORUBA THREAD. SO TELL ME AGAIN, WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS SECTION?!?!
so this section is "all good" as long as it doesnt involve yorubas? hypocritical piece of trash, that's what you are tpia. okay?
so take your "thread reported" and shove that "report" up up your backside!!
I'm tired of you walking/strolling around here thinking youre the boss or like you own NL or something. just because you don't like something doesn't mean ish. if that's the case, then move on to the next thread or better yet, get off of NL!!!
you open all these tribalistic senseless threads and when one doesnt open one that tickles your fancy you start whining like a 2 year old child. nonsense.

this person shouldnt be allowed to just wander around picking psychotic fights at will. If I respond to her now some people will ask me why i did that.

Beaf has settled his own tribal problems on the relevant thread so i see no reason why the amaka has to weep louder than the bereaved.
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by SoopaFly1: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
tpia.:

this is an extremely offensive and unprovoked attack from the amaka. Its been reported so lets see what happens:

this person shouldnt be allowed to just wander around picking psychotic fights at will. If I respond to her now some people will ask me why i did that.

Beaf has settled his own tribal problems on the relevant thread so i see no reason why the amaka has to weep louder than the bereaved.

Abeg shut up jor!

Who make you Nairaland police as if you dont say annoying things to irritate people too. Now that you have reported it like a stupid primary 3 school class captain, i hope your expecting Seun to give you a cheque to go and cash in a bank because of your wonderful police work.

Anofia! Always fighting everyone for no just cause. Twerp! angry

The best quote here has to be this from no other than the owner of Nairaland:

Seun:

You've made allegations about offensive posts and threads, but you have failed to provide a link to them, which is very slowpokish of you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See your sef! Slow poke Mumu. . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Report Offensive Posts And Threads Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
if you know how to read, the thread title says report offensive posts and threads here.

On your own computer abi se na cell phone you say you dey use, it says report all offensive posts and threads except tpia's own,

oponu.

I see you've been banned for the millionth time but still brought your trashiness back as usual.

what a lowlife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

X / MUST READ: Unclad-coloured Kit Worn By The Colombian Women Cycling Team (photo) / Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation Gives Hope To Widows & Less Privileged (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.