Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

#bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K (48347 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerian Big Brother Trends No. 1 In UK Because Of Khafi Sex (Photo) / #bbnaija: "Nigerian Guys Are Broke" - Esther Tells Mike / Watch As Miyonse Finally Got Down With Tboss On Big Brother Naija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by rheether(f): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2017
By now the money don finish sef cry
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by RealHaute: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
I looove maths grin

Really? What's the probably that sometime unexpected will happen to your mobile phone today?
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by chris4gold(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2017
Issokay

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by OneManLegion(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2017
The mumu wey take en time do that maths now wee be feeling satisfied with himself.

Nigerians and twitter popularity

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by paskyboy: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2017
After exposing your Pierced nippleeee to Africa still all you could get was #500K, does it really worth it

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by mannycrown: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2017
3hrs 36mins to blow 500k!
"...kai, and she has fans" - in Bally's voice

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Aburi001: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2017
yamunla:
One day , My comment will come on top. I will show
it to My college teacher Miss sedrati , who said that I
can't achieve anything in my life !
I love you spirit and determination.......keep it up!

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Wasky101: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2017
yamunla:
Lmao. Crazy funny
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by farouk0403(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Lols Jobless youth.
funny though.
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by rjne08: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2017
na wa ooh, who is this person I hope you got A1 is maths and further maths ,if not shame on you . Please let the girl be. Are you trying to get the fame she already has. it is a game and they have to be a winner. Game over , so let her be.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by mannycrown: 10:03am On Apr 10, 2017
paskyboy:
After exposing your Pierced nippleeee to Africa still all you could get was #500K, does it really worth it

What of the married man that stripped, and coco whose chest was suckled by bassey...all under the watch of millions of entertainment hungry Africa? What did they get? The list is endless. Its their business after all.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by martineverest(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2017
Nigerians think wayward..... Even when we saw the replay yesterday?....... Why do we reason like this?

It's obvious she had already planned what she will do the money before coming to the show....From her statement ..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by AlphaT1(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2017
uyiekpenn:
Romania is one of the poorest countries but yet this TBOSS won't allow people rest with her Romanian tales. Bally was the richest housemate but you never heard him talk. I'm from Edo but never voted for TBOSS. I hate people who are arrogant and extremely proud and feel the world owe them something. Well done Efe. God has favoured you.
I like Bally's humility, son of a former commissioner, special adviser to president OBJ, senator (8yrs), chief of staff to vice president Sambo until his death.... Bally has about three degrees from overseas.... If it were Tboss, everybody would have known!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Jammiiee(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Hahahaha dt picture down there, guy grin cheesy
wizzlyd:
grin grin ;DBased On Logistics Tboss Aunty In Romania Waiting For The 500 Thousand naira To Pay Some Parts Of Their Debts.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by wintersnow(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2017
yamunla:

What do we say to death...."Not today"
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Toks2008(m): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2017
It's so unfortunate that people took her words out of context.

I watched that clip and what she said made some sense...we are of different financial class so that money might really finish in a week IF she or her family really has huge debts.....
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by bigclem22: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Wetin concern me and that proud girl. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Enyimbamercedes: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2017
If you listened carefully, the 500k is a cash voucher to spend on Payporte! She doesn't actually get 500k cash but 500k worth of goods from the payporte.com website which means she can spend it faster the 3hrs 36 minutes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by sweetilicious(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2017
talk2archy:
tongue
Your picture is funny.Not all women have problems.We just need your care
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by jordinsparkles(f): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2017
BreezyCB:
Bossnation
Ermmmm....actually uncle its LossNation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by fortunechy(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
i pity her future hubby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by mikel6: 10:19am On Apr 10, 2017
don't get it twisted , that 500k will last her more than a week or even further.
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by evexx1(f): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2017
People that are calculating this are horribly jobless. Smh
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Keenysbojan(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2017
otijah2:
Immediately Ebuka came into the house and played the video for tboss and told her how Nigerians went crazy on twitter after watching that clip, tboss became weak.
That was when she knew that her chances of winning the money is dead

You wan spend 25mill under a week, even Dangote no fit make that kind expenses under one week

Foolish girl
please do you hav d video, share me d link if yes

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by agabaI23(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2017
yamunla:
Crazy guy
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by teozey111(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2017
yamunla:
she not ur God.....
you will achieve all you aspire for in life

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Kobicove(m): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2017
This lady go hear am for Nigerians hands grin
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by PrickGetSize(m): 10:26am On Apr 10, 2017
refiner:
I'm sure the money is finished now...it is up to 12 hours she was given the money...

Not to worry tho...her jet toasters are on their way... grin
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by sweetilicious(f): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2017
[quote author=otijah2 post=55436184]Immediately Ebuka came into the house and played the video for tboss and told her how Nigerians went crazy on twitter after watching that clip, tboss became weak.
That was when she knew that her chances of winning the money is dead

You wan spend 25mill under a week, even Dangote no fit make that kind expenses under one week

Foolish girl
[/quotemaybe she was just talking. Its not possible to be stupid in spending like that.But Sha,some people can be extravagant most especially when they didn't work hard to earn that money
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by Olayetan(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2017
It's possible tboss spend 25million in a week,
Who knows if she actually intended to use the money to settle her long debts worth 25millions but now she has to hustle for 24.5million to balance up the debt.....
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by VeniJu: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2017
This life is really a pot of beans
And can be enjoyable with the combination of either bread, garri or plantaintonguetongue

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerian Calculates How Long It Will Take Tboss To Finish Her 500K by smtx(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2017
uyiekpenn:
Romania is one of the poorest countries in Europe but yet this TBOSS won't allow people rest with her Romanian tales. Bally was the richest housemate but you never heard him talk. I'm from Edo but never voted for TBOSS. I hate people who are arrogant and extremely proud and feel the world owe them something. Well done Efe. God has favoured you.

Romania? Lol! Empty barrel makes the loudest noise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Reactions As MURIC Calls For Ban Of TV Show Over Sex, Kissing, Romance / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.