Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,835 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Private Hospitals In Kano - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Private Hospitals In Kano (2863 Views)

How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients / Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality / Photos Of Best Hospitals In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Hospitals In Kano by hrking: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2009
I received word that a friend is in Good Samaritan Hospital.  The address on the letterhead is 13 Bayaro Street, Kano - Federal Republic of Nigeria, PO Box 11, , Showun.  On the letterhead is a stamp done six times that reads"Good Sanitarian Hospital" and another stamp on the document I have in my possession reads Ayunwi Robertson B.H.Sc/O.M.D.  I have been unable to find any hint of the hospital's existence on the internet and wonder if it's a legitimate endeavor.  Any assistance would be very welcome.
Thanks,
Hrking
Re: Private Hospitals In Kano by hasyak(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2009
just be careful, i hope it is not 419, try and get a phone no of some1 in kano to confirm

(1) (Reply)

75 Wonders Of Baking Soda AKA Bicarbonate Of Soda / The Secret Of Drinking Water On EMPTY STOMACH / Unbelievable Nutritional Benefits Of Eating Tiger Nuts (ofio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.