Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship (2884 Views)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by dprincedej(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2017
My junior brother and I don't speak. He finds all excuses to be distant. I remember the biggest quarell years ago. He came to my house to introduce his fiancee to me. My wife and I got into a fight that was physical. She is someone that cannot obey instructions. The fiancee tried to seperate us so for her sake I stopped beating my wife. The lady ended the relationship with my brother shortly after and he blames me. If she truly loved him, that would not be an excuse. All couples fight. It could hav been God's way of preventin the marriage. He said she was the love of his life. Do you agree that the lady just used the incident as an excuse?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by eezeribe(m): 9:03am On Apr 10, 2017
You were in the habit of beating your wife,you even went ahead to get physical with your brother's fiancee.
Ewú,you must have been brought up in a Zoo,Oya start clapping for yourself for ruining your Brother's relationship.
Instead of venting your frustration on women,go to WWE and face Brock lesnar or Roman reigns.

cc:lalasticlala,Mynd44

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by ambient: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2017
dprincedej:
My junior brother and I don't speak. He finds all excuses to be distant. I remember the biggest quarell years ago. He came to my house to introduce his fiancee to me. My wife and I got into a fight that was physical. She is someone that cannot obey instructions. The fiancee tried to seperate us so for her sake I stopped beating my wife. The lady ended the relationship with my brother shortly after and he blames me. If she truly loved him, that would not be an excuse. All couples fight. It could hav been God's way of preventin the marriage. He said she was the love of his life. Do you agree that the lady just used the incident as an excuse?

Of course,the lady got scared and ran away because she maybe overheard something during the quarell,you know how people are bound to share their secrets why quarelling.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by dominique(f): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2017
You beat up your wife in front of a guest? What manner of shameless human being are you? The fiancee made a wise decision, she doesn't want to marry into a family of violent wife beaters.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by dingbang(m): 9:13am On Apr 10, 2017
dominique:
You beat up your wife in front of a guest? What manner of shameless human being are you? The fiancee made a wise decision, she doesn't want to marry into a family of violent wife beaters.
the op sef.. Fighting in front of a guest . and he is asking us silly questions.

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Quinn22(f): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2017
She thought that since your brother is violent you too can be as well. So she had to leave the relationship, because she doesn't want stories that touch the bone. It's a very wise choice she made tongue

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by SirVintageCock: 9:21am On Apr 10, 2017
This guy again.

You are a confirmed by-product of a proven dysfunctional family. No wonder she ran with her tail between her legs.

She actually dodged your family's hell fire missile.

10 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by dominique(f): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2017
dingbang:
the op sef.. Fighting in front of a guest . and he is asking us silly questions.

He just disgraced himself and his family in front of a prospective new family member. He only exposed how badly brought up he is, definitely the poor upbringing will reflect on the other sibblings also. No wonder the fiance fled for her life, who wants to marry into a family of savages?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by haske7(f): 9:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Am sure that the zoo these Biafran refer to all the Time should be where u were brought out. U r an apology of a man.... iranu.....

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by thehedge(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
you don't even have fear of God, you want to bring Him into this? shocked so god made you beat your wife in front of a guest to prove a point

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2017
My wife and I got into a fight that was physical. She is someone that cannot obey instructions. The fiancee tried to separate us so for her sake I stopped beating my wife. All couples fight. It could hav been God's way of preventing the marriage. He said she was the love of his life. Do you agree that the lady just used the incident as an excuse?
Holy Moses. For her sake you stopped beating your wife? So, if she wasn't there, you would have turn Randy Orton... Oga all couples don't fight,like fight. Of course it's God's way of preventing her from marrying into your family.

If you see nothing wrong in being physically violent, tomorrow you will advise your brother to beat her into submission/obedience.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
So you people believe this op? This man just dey keep himself busy and laughing at the comments.

6 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Mimzyy(f): 10:24am On Apr 10, 2017
My exact thought. He seems to be trolling.

Godchild2015:
So you people believe this op? This man just dey keep himself busy and laughing at the comments.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by blessedvisky(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2017
The OP na confirm idiot
thehedge:
you don't even have fear of God, you want to bring Him into this? shocked so god made you beat your wife in front of a guest to prove a point

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Odoyosmiley

I won't be surprised if the reason your junior brother doesnot speak you is because you are a BULLY, a MONSTER, a SHAMELESS human being. If he knows what is good for him, he will run away from you. You are too disgraceful to seen amongst sensible people. I don't blame the poor girl. Any woman that has common senseor esteem or good upbringing will run far from your family.

Your wife doesn't obey instructions you saysmiley, you be manualundecided

dprincedej:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Op sef! angry

If u think that's not enough to make your brother fiancee leave then how about this scenario. A younger brother took his fiancee along to visit his elder married brother and the fiancee realized how the elder brother was making derogatory remarks on his own dad, because the dad is now poor due to his philandering ways , when the dad was young and married to their mum.. He said his dad can sleep with anything that has hole and at the end , he became bankrupt . He also do not spare his mum when it comes to beatings. So their mum left their dad , hustled and travelled abroad with all four of her children.
She's is wealthy nw, while their dad is poor and wretched ..so he was making mockery of his dad and how hes suffering nw.. And they wil never help him cos of what he did to their mum in the past .
My dear , the younger brother fiancee was quiet lookin at them both , as they gist and laugh all through ..after that day, she broke up with the younger brother and returned his ring ..she is not marrying anymore . and she doea not want to travel abroad with hm anymore. the younger bro fell sick , he couldnt believe his eyes . he always blame his elder brother for making him loose the love of his life and intending wife . He even cut ties with his elder bro.

So that's how delicate ones actions can ruin things .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Bibitayo2: 11:48am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Bibitayo2: 11:49am On Apr 10, 2017
If I am your brother and I catch your scent 50 km from where i am I will pick race..... To beat your wife in the presence of a stranger and you are not even remorseful about it.

Sometimes I don't even know if parents are to blame for not teaching the kids the right attitude and behavior..... even a five year old kid knows that when a visitor is around you have to behave and you beat your wife in the presence of your prospective in law !!

If this story is true, SHAME ON YOU

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 10, 2017
dprincedej:
I feel like kicking your balls, so you are a wife beater and you're not ashamed to say it

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
This is just funny grin grin
Op is a troll.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by nnamdibig(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2017
Beating your wife in front of a guest? Wetin come dey happen when guest no dey?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
Irresponsible elder brother.

You better go and beg your younger brother.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by sisisioge: 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
One iota of shame like this no dey your body. Why won't she run? Very shameless disrespectful wife beater! Na so your wife dey useless reach for your eyes wey you dey beat am even in front of guests? Asiinu Arindin!

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
sisisioge:
One iota of shame like this no dey your body. Why won't she run? Very shameless disrespectful wife beater! Na so your wife dey useless reach for your eyes wey you dey bea
t am even in front of guests? Asiinu Arindin!

Haha what happened? No take this op matter for head oh. Lol
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by eyinjuege: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
African society believes a bad spouse can be tolerated but a bad in-law should never be in anyone's game plan.
Thank goodness she listened to her gut instinct and left your family.

Meanwhile, what kind of person are you? Fighting and getting physical with your wife in front of a guest?. Did they not share shame to your household when it was been distributed?
What a disgrace!!

Your brother has done well not to associate with you before you also chase his business partners away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by sisisioge: 4:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Godchild2015:

Haha what happened? No take this op matter for head oh. Lol

No mind me, sometimes, people are so shocking that you won't be shocked when you too cross the lines into the shocking arena grin grin grin The dude was actually whopping the babe's azzz in front of a stranger and he wondered why the stranger didn't want to go that route with his brother shocked shocked Hian! Even the devil will distant himself from matter!
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Who would want to marry into awon Eyan Mayweather family?
You guys couldn't even hold it till your guests were gone, you fvcking beat your wife in their presence. Zero shame.
But something tells me this story is made up in a bid to enter front page. angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
sisisioge:

No mind me, sometimes, people are so shocking that you won't be shocked when you too cross the lines into the shocking arena grin grin grin The dude was actually whopping the babe's azzz in front of a stranger and he wondered why the stranger didn't want to go that route with his brother shocked shocked Hian! Even the devil will distant himself from matter!

My sister I tired for the matter. But honestly I don't want to believe this op ,because a right thinking man will not act disgraceful and still have the effortary to come here and tell the whole world he acted shamefully.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by ElsonMorali: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
This guy again?

I tire for your matter.
Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by sisisioge: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Godchild2015:

My sister I tired for the matter. But honestly I don't want to believe this op ,because a right thinking man will not act disgraceful and still have the effortary to come here and tell the whole world he acted shamefully.

Whew! Don't put it beyond him. Go through the dude's past topics... He's been courting stiipidity for so long. May God help set him right.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by YesNo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
OP or whatever your name is. You need to have your head checked.
See how you shamelessly came in front of the world to tell us how you embarrassed your brother and his sweetheart by fighting with your wife to the point that your brothers babe had to separate you guys. God forbid such lack of self respect and self control.

you say EVERY COUPLE FIGHTS. just see your justification for such a shameful and embarrassing behavior. so you could not endure and control your emotions for the two hours your brother's babe was around. you just had to become a retarded WEREWOLF right in the middle of an important event.

If my sister come home and tells me such a story, i will forbid her from stepping within a thousand meters radius of anyone from such a family.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Thinks I Destroyed His Courtship by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Any guy that beat me have officially signed his death warrant.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idi -igi Or Ori - Ojori Property Sharing Method.which One Applies Here . / Mother Monitoring A Girl Of 20 Years Old / Just Call And Say "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.