Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,962 members, 7,863,417 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

#bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k (527 Views)

Mercy Eke Says She Didn't Spend Her N30M Bbnaija, Discloses What She Did With It / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Regina Daniel's Boyfriend Gift Her N500k Iphonex,after Losing Phone To Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k by Choiszman(m): 9:23am On Apr 10, 2017
We expected this.. Memes have been flying around on Twitter and Instagram about the just concluded Big Brother Naija Reality TV show.. and one thing is certain, that “Nigerians, don’t have chill”

A concerned Nigerian and Big Brother Naija fan, took the pain of calculating how long it will take TBoss to finish the 500,000 Naira cash gift she got from Payporte, for winning the overall PayPorte Challenge… Since she claims she’d spend thr N25m in a week.

Shared on www.palmchatnow.com

CC: Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2017
The guy who did this calculation is a genius
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k by Kjking(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2017
chisos
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2017
And by my own estimation, she was given the cheque about 9hrs ago, so if it's gonna take 3.36 hours to finish the 500k, that means the money is already finished! Tboss is going home empty handed grin
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k by OfficialAwol(m): 9:32am On Apr 10, 2017
I hate mathematics but when I see a neatly solved mathematics, it sweetens something in me
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Calculated How Long It Will Take Tboss To Spend Her N500k by Choiszman(m): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2017
cheesy
lofty900:
And by my own estimation, she was given the cheque about 9hrs ago, so if it's gonna take 3.36 hours to finish the 500k, that means the money is already finished! Tboss is going home empty handed grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Efe Finally Recieves His Brand New SUV From #bbnaija / See What Kate Henshaw Said About The $50 Million Found In Ikoyi Mansion / Celebrities/ Bbnaija Former Housemate Uriel Starts Up VLOG (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.