Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them (11583 Views)

Lagos To Introduce New Number Plates, Uniforms For Drivers, Conductors / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com / Lagos State Government To Employ 1,000 Graduates As Bus Conductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by autojosh: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2017
Yeah I am talking about Danfos again,why wouldn’t I ?.When you see them in every nook and cranny .

Today I would be telling you about some tips on how to avoid trouble with Danfo bus conductors.

Lets get started.

1.Know Where You Are Going
You should definitely know where you are going to before you board any Danfo bus.If you don’t ,make sure you ask before boarding the bus.Trust me it wont be funny when you enter a bus going to Sango Ota when your intended location is Sangotedo.You won’t be getting a refund,but you might be getting an exchange of blows.So be sure of where you are going !.

2.Have The Exact Bus Fare
Always have the exact bus fare to avoid troubles.If you are not sure of the exact fare , always make sure you have enough money in lower denominations especially #100 and #50.

3.Speak Politely
Lets be honest most of us talk to them anyhow because they are “conductors”.But they are human,and very extraordinary human beings who are constantly unstable as a result of stress and sometimes alcohol and different botanical species rolled up in paper *winks*.

4.Be Patient
Sometimes even after you have done all the above ,they still act weird and very unstable .You just have to be patient with them .Most fights and sometimes deaths involving passengers and conductors would have been averted if only one or both of them exercised patience.

What do you think ?

Had a funny encounter with a Danfo conductor ?

Kindly comment .

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/danfo-conductors-4-tips-avoid-trouble/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by MrRichy(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2017
I wonder where those danfo conductors get their energy from ?

oga autojosh, e be like say conductor don fight you before grin grin grin ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by TeamLeader(m): 9:56am On Apr 10, 2017
[b][/b] 5. When you get to your bus stop, Dont waste time to drop. If not...

7 Likes

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by obafemee80(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Dont let your friend/lover sit on your laps(lappig) in order not to inconvenient other passengers..
If you do,then you are looking for trouble. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by veekid(m): 11:06am On Apr 10, 2017
Is there a way?
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by olaezebala: 11:06am On Apr 10, 2017
Me then o,

1. Shave clean.
2. Enter bus like correct person.
3. Make call loud and clear and talk about being on your way to barrack and why an imaginary slowpoke should remain in detention.
4. Pay ur transport fare.
5. sit back and relax as conductor comport himself for the rest of the trip.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2017
veekid:

dont argue...just dey look like mumu

1 Like

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Holatunde007(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2017
5. Give them a thousand naira

6. Don't ask for your change

7. Don't ever remember to collect that change.
With this you wold never have issues with them I swear

Meanwhile

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, as we all know the country is tight right now, I need any work either factory, company, daily, weekly or office job I can do within the two months break before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls I am all alone for myself.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta.
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call are allowed O7O 33 26 61 93. May the surprise us all IJN
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Jh0wsef(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2017
meanwhile,

4 Likes

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by otijah2: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Remember the day a conductor come down from moto pursue me enter street

Hmm u know that kain run wey u go run wen u dey run 4 ur life.

U no go even know say u Sabi run pass Usain Bolt until you finish

10 Likes

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Sirheny007(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol...never pick a fight with 'em conductors..
they have got nothing to lose..

2 Likes

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Oladelson(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2017
speak polite wetin?

patients for lagos?
i aint sure this is applicable in lagos!

1 Like

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by lonelydora: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2017
1. Enter bus and sit quietly without discussing wit anybody
2. Make call to a friend as thus" Hello, good morning Commander".
3. Talk about some military exercise in North East and Niger Delta.
4. Cut call and keep sitting quietly.
5. Pay your fare, even if it's 1000 naira, the conductor will coordinate himself and give you change asap.

Conductor and others will comport themselves very
well.

I have a friend and a brother always on standby in case of emergency.
Once I start any call with them with "good morning colonel, they understand immediately and roll with me because they know I am in danger or Intimidation

11 Likes

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by luzhioo(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Enter with ur change ma dat one b koko grin
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Angelb4: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Oga Fash sef surprise.

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Radiohead6(f): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
obafemee80:
Dont let your friend/lover sit on your laps(lappig) in order not to inconvenient other passengers..
If you do,then you are looking for trouble. grin
This pic tho seems liberal
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by RicoBee(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Nice one, @OP smiley
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by YonkijiSappo: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Just do your thing, and let them do theirs.
Each party face their businesses "jejely" and all will be fine. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by diablos: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2017
Anuoluwapo3054:
dont argue...just dey look like mumu

Guy go back o...the guy don modify d post tongue grin
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by negz1(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2017
Always hv change always hv change always have change
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by MrGreenMavro: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2017
cheesy
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by cr7rooney10(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2017
Bring out ur gun
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by wildchild1: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2017
Number 2 especially, just have the exact fare

check my signature for your football jerseys and take advantage of the Easter promo
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Larryfest(m): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Strong face for them dats just the way to avoid them
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by remiopash: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2017
BUY YOUR OWN CAR..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Flourish909: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2017
cool[color=#770077][/color]
No b for Benin here ooooo...
If u like gentle or not.dem no dy look uche face
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by maxiuc(m): 11:25am On Apr 10, 2017
no matter the tip u give here

anyone wey don smoke weed go still wahala
Re: Danfo Conductors: 4 Tips On How To Avoid Trouble With Them by Afonjashapmouth: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2017
The gist is conductors, agberos and d the driver's knows better. In most cases they know who to start wahala with and who not to. There are always two types of passengers. Talkers and Doers. Which d doers if operating on a proper leverage will b respected by them.

Engaging in cursing or acting like a tout to make Dem see u r razz makes u vulnerable.. looking like mumu trying to avoid trouble makes u another target. Just know how to balance ur scale. There is no scope to them trust me. I have battled and won them many times on suits because office boy is another of their target. As omo Yiko (street boy) just observe u will know how to handle d one u r riding with shikenah

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs Your Car Needs An Alignment And Benefits Of Tire Alignment / Share Your Molue Experience.... / EgunMogajis Motorcycle Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.