Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Need Some Information Please - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need Some Information Please (540 Views)

Need Some Food Inspiration?try This: Macaroni In Cashew Nut Cream-fully African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Information Please by codedlee(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Good day lovely nairalanders.. Pls I will like to know the food agencies I will need to register with before setting up a big bakery. I already know about nafdac. Pls what else ??
Re: I Need Some Information Please by duchessofyork: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
codedlee:
Good day lovely nairalanders.. Pls I will like to know the food agencies I will need to register with before setting up a big bakery. I already know about nafdac. Pls what else ??

You need to visit SON( standard organisation of Nigeria). You also need to visit the local government where you intend to set up your bakery and register with the ministry of health, and ministry of environment there.

I have set up not less than 3 commercial bakeries, you can reach out to me via WhatsApp for guidance. 08052715844

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sugarcanes / Promote Your Product/business Or Service For Free!!! / Support Local 2go Global ... VOTE For US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.