Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo (749 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / Da Grin Is Dead! / Port Harcourt Rappers ''lyrical'' &Korkomikor:Ph Guys Please Upload Their Songs (2) (3) (4)

Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by lugijnr: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2009
i hear dagrin - c.e.o is one of the hottest cd out now, but im yet to here it so if somebody could kindly upload this eshe
Re: Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by dammiecool(m): 8:07am On Dec 30, 2009
go buy d cd joooo grin grin
Re: Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by HJ1(m): 9:06am On Dec 30, 2009
lugijnr:

i hear dagrin - c.e.o is one of the hottest cd out now, but im yet to here it so if somebody could kindly upload this eshe

GUY GO BUY AM, E DEY MARKET
Re: Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by atilla(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2009
guy where are you living??

go and buy the CD now its just 150 bucks.
Re: Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by lawrence83: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
Guy try go buy th CD now, so that the guy go fit chop. ha han

Its jst 150 naira, if u can price well u cud get it for 120 sef.
Re: Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by lugijnr: 1:51am On Dec 31, 2009
i dey from london, no record shop have album koh
Re: Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by ofokaofoki: 5:44am On Dec 31, 2009
pay me i will buy it for u and send it to ur email addresss. we dont upload tight albums on nairaland , except if the album is super wack. that is the punishment for wackness. so come and buy it.! dagrin is too tight not to make money from this album.sorry
Re: Can Somebody Please Upload Da Grin - C.e.o Ejooo by tosinaded(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2009
ofokaofoki:

pay me i will buy it for u and send it to your email addresss. we dont upload tight albums on nairaland , except if the album is super wack. that is the punishment for wackness. so come and buy it.! dagrin is too tight not to make money from this album.sorry

dumb undecided

D Prince- Who Am I? Where Can I Find This Tune On Internet? / Introducing Canbit Music: Brand New Single From Tony Touch(d Way U Roll) / Retta - Kolo For You Starring Peter Of P Square Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9