Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please (495 Views)

Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 / Chimaroke Nnamani Floors Gilbert Nnaji In Appeal Court / Ekiti: PDP Candidate, Kolapo Serves Fayemi Notice Of Appeal To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Little misunderstanding, Here is the link to my original thread it has been moved to education section https://www.nairaland.com/3733667/general-appeal-all-naira-landers thank you all.
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Mayana1000:
First of all, Good day to you all. I don't know if I may be violating any rule by posting this but I have no option, My apology to the mods and seen. Let me not bore you all with lots of talks. Nairalanders My name is Usman chubiyojo

embarassed

Smh...is this the BBN aftershock?
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Kpeshi10(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
And then? Kwantiniyo
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

Smh...is this the BBN aftershock?
sorry it was a mistake, Have created the other thread posted this by mistake before finishing my writeup
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
Kpeshi10:
And then? Kwantiniyo
sorry Boss, it was a mistake it posted by mistake before me finishing my writeup. Have created the other thread with details. Thanks
Re: General Appeal To All Naira Landers, Please View The Thread Please by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2017

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Erosion Sites In Anambra Gets New Look / Buhari’s Suspension Of SGF, NIA DG An Afterthought, Cover-up Plot – Fayose / Who Is Afraid Of Andy Uba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.